Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Khashoggi, saudi journalist, murdered in Turkey by Saudis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I don’t care what the US or any other country does. This guy’s murder doesn’t affect me or my family.

I care about Asia Bibi, doe
    So sad that you have a parochial mindset.

Your next 30 day challenge should be to train your mind to be catholic.

So do you not care for the guy in my sig?

Comment

• The Crown Prince dropping jewels...

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I am asking if you believe the CIA's report.
        Why wouldnt I?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Red - No need for us to have anymore discussion then. I tend to avoid people who have such views.

Comment

look at the carnage Wahhabism is causing in the world but somehow there is this obsession with Muslim brotherhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by hogwash View Post
              look at the carnage Wahhabism is causing in the world but somehow there is this obsession with Muslim brotherhood.
              they are both **** with the same end goal. the muslim brotherhood just happens to be a soft jihad and more prolific in the US.

Comment

• I don’t get why people care this much about this journalist? I’m guessing here, but I think I read some fact/fiction paper about America doing similar things, just not at our embassy.

Russia gets rid of critics too.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  they are both **** with the same end goal. the muslim brotherhood just happens to be a soft jihad and more prolific in the US.
                  not directed at you personally

if people don't give shit about Khashoggi that's fine, but don't use the his connection to Muslim brotherhood as reason not to give fuck.

Especially when its used to smear the guy to protect Saudi purchases and funding. Between the two, Wahhabism is the biggest threat to the western world, through their recruitment and funding of terrorism.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Why wouldnt I?
                    So what do you think are appropriate sanctions?

Comment

So long you been on this earth and you still think everything is black and white.

Let me enlighten you:

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said the classification of the Muslim Brotherhood in its entirety as a "terror" group complicates the security and politics of the Middle East.

His testimony on Wednesday before the House Committee on Foreign Relations comes amid rising tensions in the Gulf, part of which centre on Qatari support for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Tillerson said it was problematic to place the entire organisation - whose members amount to more than five million, some of whom occupy positions in governments across the region - on a "terror list".

"There are elements of the Muslim Brotherhood that have become parts of governments," he said, pointing out parliaments in Bahrain and Turkey as examples.

"Those elements... have done so by renouncing violence and terrorism," he said.

"So in designating the Brotherhood in its totality as a terrorist organisation… I think you can appreciate the complexities this enters into our relations with [governments in the region]
                      ."

The top US diplomat said Washington had designated elements of the group that are committed to violence as "terrorists", but that a broad classification of the entire group would present complications.
                      https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...193311591.html

Comment

Working...
                      X