No announcement yet.

Coconut Water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut Water

You guys into it? What is the purest CW out there?

Im 37 right now and lately ive been big on health. 20 year old ginseng, alkaline water , cocunut water im a health freak. I got to make up for all the weed and cigs i smoke.

What do you eat generally?

Drink water.

Comment

Don't buy that coco water shït, either the natural one or stick to water.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Don't buy that coco water shït, either the natural one or stick to water.
        What’s the natural one?

Comment

I try to only buy the coconut water thats just coconut water on the ingredients. Some throw in sugar or other extra sh^t. And just a personal preference against the coconut water with the coconut floaties in them.

If you are going more healthy try more veggies to. I always feel better when I'm eating more veggies.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            What’s the natural one?
            You nukkas never seen a tender coconut on a tree?
            Most coastal islands and countries have it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              You nukkas never seen a tender coconut on a tree?
              Most coastal islands and countries have it.
              Nope not in the US. How long is a coconut fresh for anyway?

When I lived in Costa Rica I'd get fresh coconuts all the time. Randomly they got a lil wooden straw that comes with them thats kinda cool. The ones I've tried in the US (w/o the wooden straw btw, wtf how imma drink this mfer?!?!) seem a lil off & stale or something. I tried them from several different places for awhile when I first got back to the states & they all sorta sucked. I was under the impression coconuts don't travel well or go bad quick.

Comment

Buy it from a health food store or buy Coconuts to get 100% coconut water.

Comment

put a hole in the coconut put ur favourite sex toy in the hole then have sex with the coconut

Comment

Best coconut water is "Harmless Coconut Water". You can get it at Whole Foods, its not cheap though.

Comment

Working...
                    X