Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coconut Water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When buying from a coconut vendor I do like the option of having just the water or one with the jelly as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Coconut water is repulsive and disgusting. Thick, viscous snot like liquid that tastes like booger juice. Absolutely no reason to drink it unless you have shipwrecked on a deserted isle.
      Nah man. Real coconut water has the same feel and texture as water. Nothing thick about it. You probably got it mixed with the jelly/young pulp.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
        When buying from a coconut vendor I do like the option of having just the water or one with the jelly as well.
        When we buy from the vendor, we drink the water out of the shell and then the vendor chops it in two halves and then we scoop out the jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Did it look like the one on the right?
          No, as I mentioned it was in that soda can so no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            No, as I mentioned it was in that soda can so no clue.
            Oh. I wouldn't know about that.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              When we buy from the vendor, we drink the water out of the shell and then the vendor chops it in two halves and then we scoop out the jelly.

Niiiiice!!!!!!!

Comment

There's literally a coconut tree when I go outside of my house like 20 yards

I drink a lot of Perrier(always crystal bottles, Perrier on plastic containers tastes like crap)with lemon(have a small tree so I don't have to buy them).

I've felt better, stronger and healthier after ditching sugary juices and sticking with the sparkling mineral water.

I like coconut water, but straight from the coconut itself.

I do use coconut sugar on my black coffee

Comment

Coconut water is repulsive and disgusting. Thick, viscous snot like liquid that tastes like booger juice. Absolutely no reason to drink it unless you have shipwrecked on a deserted isle.
                  I love it man, you see those trees everywhere and the water inside of them is very healthy.

We island folk like it, try Malta India whenever you can

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Really!! ?

The real coconut water is high on glucose so it mostly tastes like sweetened water without the calories of course.
                    I don't love the taste if its warm. If its cold I love it doe.

I only tried it 5 or something years ago for the first time so when I was hyping it to people all the time back in the day I'd always say make sure its cold lol. Definitely a huge difference between warm & cold coconut water to me.

Comment

You drinking something else or like Siablo is saying the ones with the pulp in them. I love coconut water, but not a huge fan of the ones with pulp in them.

Its like that orange juice with pulp. Who the f#ck wants to choke on some weeds when you drinking OJ ffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X