No announcement yet.

The USA is the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Ain't you do some gay for the stay sh^t back in the day? You bout to turn to salt too. God don't give get out of gay jail freebies cuz you locked up.
    Oh damn

Sorry Larry, that **** was funny

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      You said Catholics in general over and over enough with the double left hooks

What also pains me bittersweet is seeing you and Siablo's black and blond baby
      I understand ur pain because u must be catholic

So was i

But the leaders of the religion is now controlled by the globalist elites
      Who now cries for open borders and the spread of islamic refugees over the west

When i say “catholic church” “catholic priest” yes im talking about the general members and leaders of the religion who now believe that abortion is okay, open borders, okay the spread of islam in the west, gay marriage is okay. If u consider urself part of that group then yes im talking to u

But dont forget there are still concervative catholics who wants the pedo pope to step down, anti abortion, anti gay marriage = im hoping kavanaugh is

But yes in general the religion is going down the toilet coz of they pedo leaders

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        I understand ur pain because u must be catholic

So was i

But the leaders of the religion is now controlled by the globalist elites
        Who now cries for open borders and the spread of islamic refugees over the west

When i say “catholic church” “catholic priest” yes im talking about the general members and leaders of the religion who now believe that abortion is okay, open borders, okay the spread of islam in the west, gay marriage is okay. If u consider urself part of that group then yes im talking to u

But dont forget there are still concervative catholics who wants the pedo pope to step down, anti abortion, anti gay marriage = im hoping kavanaugh is

But yes in general the religion is going down the toilet coz of they pedo leaders
        Nope and probably only been in a catholic church one time if ever in my life. I go to Lutheran, Baptists, non denomination etc churches

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Nope and probably only been in a catholic church one time if ever in my life. I go to Lutheran, Baptists, non denomination etc churches
          I just think the catholic church has been infiltrated

The majority of chatolics now support the democrats agenda

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

when we think that Tranny's ****'s and bisexuality is ok and excepted..it is crazy that such an old book talked about this already..yet people turn their heads and laugh and say God is not real!!! If people think God is not real they will also think the Devil is not real...Everything we do is spoken on in a book so old we do not know when it was written..
            Nothing is new under the sun, Larry. The "book" didn't speak of the USA, but as you stated, "Sodom and Gomorrah". This is no proof of god, but just the similarity amongst generations as they come and go.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Ain't you do some gay for the stay sh^t back in the day? You bout to turn to salt too. God don't give get out of gay jail freebies cuz you locked up.
              you believe the trolls here I see..naw man I never have or never will sleep with a damn man

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Your book tells you not to drink alcohol. Do you drink alcohol?
                strange, they drink Whine in the Bible..the Bible never says do not drink..it says do not become intoxicated

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  dont see why youve got such an issue with the LBGT community, leave them alone. who are you to cast judgement on people with your background?
                  It is an abomination,disgusting and sick...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    It is an abomination,disgusting and sick...
                    You like the team that got drafted in the NBA fantasy league?

Comment

It’s a part of every culture all over the world. Be accepting of those that are different from yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X