Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter Shutsdowns Account That exposed Racism (#VerifiedHate)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    So you don't care about white people?

Do you believe "races" are different and do you only care about black people?
    I tend to stay out of internal conflicts among people unless it affects me. It is simple to understand and need not be clarified further.

I believe there are cultural differences. I care about all people.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Yes, there is rampant racism against blacks on Twitter, no one is denying that. The issue is that "verified" - the blue check marked users are posting racism towards white with impunity.

You would be very hard pressed to find instances of "verified" people on Twitter that tweet racism against blacks. It's just nonexistent. That is the issue.
      Im not on twitter so I dont know what the 'verified blue check' means. Can you explain what difference this makes?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        What do you mean its getting disturbing?

Is it any more disturbing then the anti-black racist sh^t on twitter EVERYDAY?

Its like people have become so used to racism against black peeps that we just just consider it another day in the life, but when we see racism against whites we consider it disturbing?
        You got issues lmfao. You seem like you might be one of those racist weirdos. Who said all this sh^t you just pulled out of your ass & tried to throw on me? Cept you?

Nah I'm saying the level of people saying anti-white sh^t is disturbing randomly out of the blue & its supported by too many other mfers who you wouldn't think would support it. I'm not with none of the weirdo racist sh^t you're probably down with from how you think its okay to be racist if someone is racist against you.

Comment

You get angry when people play the victim.

Tell me about it😂

And you don't consider none of those tweets racist?
          The difference is of course some people that are victims do not have access to power and are actual victims. The others have all the access to power. The person with the power is very rarely a victim.

I only consider the tweets from non white people as racist. That said, some of them appear to not be serious. Of course , as I tell my son, intent doesn't matter. Once you say/post it, you lose control over how it is received.

I don't consider white people making anti white male tweets racist.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            Im not on twitter so I dont know what the 'verified blue check' means. Can you explain what difference this makes?
            So anyone can get a Twitter account and say that their name is such and such. The "blue check mark" means that Twitter has verified the person's actual identity. Celebrities, politicians, scholars and other public persons as well as organizations typically get "verified."

When a verified person tweets something it is like making a public statement that is attributable to that person. So it's a big deal when a verified person tweets something that is racist.

Conversely, Twitter can rescind the "blue check mark" as a way to delegitimize or punish the user. If you post something that is hateful, bigoted and/or racist, Twitter is supposed to take away your blue check mark and possibly suspend the account.
            Last edited by BostonGuy; 10-05-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              You got issues lmfao. You seem like you might be one of those racist weirdos. Who said all this sh^t you just pulled out of your ass & tried to throw on me? Cept you?

Nah I'm saying the level of people saying anti-white sh^t is disturbing randomly out of the blue & its supported by too many other mfers who you wouldn't think would support it. I'm not with none of the weirdo racist sh^t you're probably down with from how you think its okay to be racist if someone is racist against you.

People are racist in every walk a life from every background, doesn't surprise me.

But a massive multinational company and society in general accepting it, and even promoting it is something wrong and it seems to be a growing trend.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I tend to stay out of internal conflicts among people unless it affects me. It is simple to understand and need not be clarified further.

I believe there are cultural differences. I care about all people.

So you don't see yourself as part of the human race, but apart of the black race?

If you saw a white woman getting attacked by a white male would you just walk on by?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I notice you still didn't answer the question. You keep talking about what was posted on Twitter but are cowardly avoiding talking about who made the post.

A white man posted "kill a straight white man on your way to work today,". Now explain to me how he is being racist. If I had posted that, you'd at least have a point.

As to the hate crime-how is this white man biased against white people?

It's not racist if a white man says it about white people. You know this, which is why you keep avoiding discussing who made the post.

dude the idea that killing a white person because he's white has been addressed, i assure you

it doesn't matter if you're f#cking white, it's racially motivated and it's a hate crime the second you make the distinction of whiteness and kill because of it.

of course you don't think it's racist for a journalist to say "kill a white person on your way to work today."

of course you don't

Comment

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

somebody says, "kill a white person on your way to work today."
                    why kill a white person?
                    because of characteristics and abilities specific to that race.

and dunn's tiny, racist brain can't fathom the connection between killing somebody because he's white and being racist.

this is comical dude. it really is. you are comically stupid and racist.

Comment

People are racist in every walk a life from every background, doesn't surprise me.

But a massive multinational company and society in general accepting it, and even promoting it is something wrong and it seems to be a growing trend.
                      This is where your outrage appears fake and contrived. You avoid the context the quotes were made solely so you can be offended.

In some, but not all cases, these comments may have been part of a string of jokes or an exchange between 2 people that was friendly. You simply post them by themselves, taking them out of the vacuum they were created in, solely so you can act frustrated.

When the posts are clearly mean spirited, derogatory, angry and promote violence, by all means you should point them out and shame the people.

As Allboxing points out, you and others never do this when its other people on the receiving end, just when its white people.

Why do you do that?

Comment

Working...
                      X