Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter Shutsdowns Account That exposed Racism (#VerifiedHate)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    wrong! it's hate crime if you kill somebody because of race, you are more than welcome to look it up! that you literally run to a dictionary to defend as not racist the dude who says, "kill a white person on your way to work today," says all i need to know . you're racist trash! simple!

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

since we're going back to mirriam webster to try and prove we are not racist, let's site characteristics of whiteness worth killing somebody over!

nice!

and the FBI definition of a hate crime:
    criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.

but again, it's not racist or a hate crime to say "let's kill a white person because he's white."

according to bigdunn on bscene .

you are actually more dangerous, hate filled, and radical than i thought . i'll be bringing this up in bscene of course
    I notice you still didn't answer the question. You keep talking about what was posted on Twitter but are cowardly avoiding talking about who made the post.

A white man posted "kill a straight white man on your way to work today,". Now explain to me how he is being racist. If I had posted that, you'd at least have a point.

As to the hate crime-how is this white man biased against white people?

It's not racist if a white man says it about white people. You know this, which is why you keep avoiding discussing who made the post.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Well actually, history shows that...
      By all means point out recent examples of this, and I will happily condemn them too.

Twitter is one of the biggest media platforms in the world, and what they are doing with that influence is very dangerous.

The worst thing is that they took down an account that exposed these racists.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Yes, there is rampant racism against blacks on Twitter, no one is denying that. The issue is that "verified" - the blue check marked users are posting racism towards white with impunity.

You would be very hard pressed to find instances of "verified" people on Twitter that tweet racism against blacks. It's just nonexistent. That is the issue.

Exactly, and the fact they took down the account that exposed them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I notice you still didn't answer the question. You keep talking about what was posted on Twitter but are cowardly avoiding talking about who made the post.

A white man posted "kill a straight white man on your way to work today,". Now explain to me how he is being racist. If I had posted that, you'd at least have a point.

As to the hate crime-how is this white man biased against white people?

It's not racist if a white man says it about white people. You know this, which is why you keep avoiding discussing who made the post.

Here is his explanation.

Are you still excusing this racism and incitement to murder?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Do you agree with any of the posts or do you disagree with all of them.

Don't tell lies if you can't back it up in the future.

Red K for making false allegations
            If white people are angry at other white people, those are internal issues centered around class, gender, religion and sexuality, they are not racist.

I don't agree with any of the comments but I like watching guys like you having to deal with the same vitriol you spew towards others and how uncomfortable and angry it makes you.

When the non whites talk about killing white people, that is stupid, racist and wrong.

I didn't tell any lies, I simply don't plan to spend my time proving something we both know is true-that is why you didn't deny it but asked me to go on a scavenger hunt, knowing I would say no.

Comment

If white people are angry at other white people, those are internal issues centered around class, gender, religion and sexuality, they are not racist.

I don't agree with any of the comments but I like watching guys like you having to deal with the same vitriol you spew towards others and how uncomfortable and angry it makes you.

When the non whites talk about killing white people, that is stupid, racist and wrong.

I didn't tell any lies, I simply don't plan to spend my time proving something we both know is true-that is why you didn't deny it but asked me to go on a scavenger hunt, knowing I would say no.

Glad to hear you disagree with these racist comments?

Why do you think Twitter decided to shut down the account exposing these racist comments?

Comment

Here is his explanation.

Are you still excusing this racism and incitement to murder?
                It literally says he attacked whites, blacks and gays. How is it racist when he attacks people from different racial groups?

I do not agree with the comment, I do not support him, but I am not going to criticize him because he said it. I don't take sides when white people have internal issues with one another unless it affects my life.

Comment

It literally says he attacked whites, blacks and gays. How is it racist when he attacks people from different racial groups?

I do not agree with the comment, I do not support him, but I am not going to criticize him because he said it. I don't take sides when white people have internal issues with one another unless it affects my life.
                  So you don't care about white people?

Do you believe "races" are different and do you only care about black people?

Comment

Glad to hear you disagree with these racist comments?

Why do you think Twitter decided to shut down the account exposing these racist comments?
                    Because people are calling them racist when they are not. Context always matters. Sadly, in the hyper politicized tribal world we now live in there is no context, nuance, or ability to laugh when someone other than us makes an observation or joke.

IMO it was wrong to shut this down. It may anger non white males when white males play victim, but so what. I get angry when I see you guys do this as well but you have feelings and they get hurt same as anyone else.

Comment

Because people are calling them racist when they are not. Context always matters. Sadly, in the hyper politicized tribal world we now live in there is no context, nuance, or ability to laugh when someone other than us makes an observation or joke.

IMO it was wrong to shut this down. It may anger non white males when white males play victim, but so what. I get angry when I see you guys do this as well but you have feelings and they get hurt same as anyone else.
                      You get angry when people play the victim.

Tell me about it😂

And you don't consider none of those tweets racist?

Comment

Working...
                      X