Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter Shutsdowns Account That exposed Racism (#VerifiedHate)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    And you still don't understand

How often do you have to resort to wiki and google to debate?

And you said you knew about politics
    I actually provided a definition in an earlier post. You responded to it. Then I responded with the copy and paste. It provides you and the others some ammunition. Can't do anything about it now.

Comment

• The Big Dunn call some backup, MotorCityCobra, Siablo14, megas30, where you guys at, your boy on the ropes right now in need of a tag in. Siablo stop jerking off with jerk seasoning and come help your man.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I actually provided a definition in an earlier post. You responded to it. Then I responded with the copy and paste. It provides you and the others some ammunition. Can't do anything about it now.
        You been found out for the hack that you are.

Comment

• America is 70% white.

WINNING!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            The Big Dunn call some backup, MotorCityCobra, Siablo14, megas30, where you guys at, your boy on the ropes right now in need of a tag in. Siablo stop jerking off with jerk seasoning and come help your man.
            why would I do that?

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            You been found out for the hack that you are.
            No, but i am going to have to wear that. Foolish mistake to give ammunition.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              why would I do that?

No, but i am going to have to wear that. Foolish mistake to give ammunition.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_hack

"Political hack" is a pejorative term describing a person who is part of the political party apparatus, but whose intentions are more aligned with victory than personal conviction. The term "hired gun" is often used in tandem to further describe the moral bankruptcy of the "hack". When a group of "political hacks" of a similar political affiliation get together, they are sometimes called a "political hack pack."[1] When one side of a debate has more "political hacks" than the other, this is referred to as a "hack gap" and gives an advantage to the side with more "political hacks
              Sums you up perfectly

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                LMFAO! What victory is gained during this discussion of twitter and what it allows?

Comment

• This guy, a writer for CNN and his racist statements

Comment

• Or this one, a Whitehouse reporter

Comment

• A writer for Fox, NBC and Comedy Central

Comment

Working...
                      X