No announcement yet.

Would you bang Caitlyn Jenner's fiance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Trannies stepping their game up. Men are already better at woman in everything else, sports, science, business, why wouldnt they be better at being women than women are? Most american women look like Rosie Odonald.

Cant wait until its socially acceptable to bang trannies and you aint got to work hard to hide it, they get all pissed off if they realize you are trying to keep them on the down low.

I was born like one generation too early.
    LMFAO, but yea I think you are right. It'll become socially acceptable & common place soon enough when Chris Pratt's next wife or Chris Rock's girlfriend is a transgender girl. There are several rappers who've been caught up in transgender f#cking already. Eddie Murphy & that red headed kid from the Patridge family were well before their time. So some cats are rationalizing it differently then previous generations already.

And yea I suspect women will turn on transgender "girls" soon cuz they do clean up better than a good % of women. Then again I think when this sh^t becomes more common there will be some sloppy transgender people to. And I'd bet more famous people flip teams on a whim like Tyson got his face tattoo as crazy as that might sound know to some. 50 Cent gonna be a girl in 20 years. Or some mfer you'd never expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
      It's fiancee a trans also?
      Apparently so.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LMFAO, but yea I think you are right. It'll become socially acceptable & common place soon enough when Chris Pratt's next wife or Chris Rock's girlfriend is a transgender girl. There are several rappers who've been caught up in transgender f#cking already. Eddie Murphy & that red headed kid from the Patridge family were well before their time. So some cats are rationalizing it differently then previous generations already.

And yea I suspect women will turn on transgender "girls" soon cuz they do clean up better than a good % of women. Then again I think when this sh^t becomes more common there will be some sloppy transgender people to. And I'd bet more famous people flip teams on a whim like Tyson got his face tattoo as crazy as that might sound know to some. 50 Cent gonna be a girl in 20 years. Or some mfer you'd never expect.

I have a theory, once it becomes socially acceptable, it will be way harder to get a hot tranny girl compared to now.

Now, trannies have a hard time finding a "straight" dude that will take them out publically and introduce them to their family. So an 8/10 or 9/10 tranny will go with a 6/10 guy if he will commit publically because of the social stigma.

When that **** becomes normal, the 8 and 9/10 trannies will be able to demand a 9/10 chad and normal bros will be stuck with 5/10 trannies with adams apples and masculine refrigerator bodies. You cant win.

You got a tranny fantasy, better act now but be prepared for your family to disown you.

It will eventually become normal. 30 years ago interracial couples were a way bigger deal. Now days the few people that care wont admit it publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          So he turned into a science project just to bang another science project?? wtf??..and people say this isnt a mental disorder??
          I got this theory a lot of sexual sh^t is the Earth fighting us for population control somehow. Or it could just be a biological thing built into us. One thing that got me thinking like that is its been shown that the more children a women has the more likely the child will be gay aka won't be producing any children of their own in the future.

I think this transgender wiring going on in people's heads is similar or the same. These are people who aren't going to be producing their own children in the future. I'm curious if there is any birth order thing going on with transgender people like there has been shown to be with gay people.

Comment

I have a theory, once it becomes socially acceptable, it will be way harder to get a hot tranny girl compared to now.

Now, trannies have a hard time finding a "straight" dude that will take them out publically and introduce them to their family. So an 8/10 or 9/10 tranny will go with a 6/10 guy if he will commit publically because of the social stigma.

When that **** becomes normal, the 8 and 9/10 trannies will be able to demand a 9/10 chad and normal bros will be stuck with 5/10 trannies with adams apples and masculine refrigerator bodies. You cant win.

You got a tranny fantasy, better act now but be prepared for your family to disown you.

It will eventually become normal. 30 years ago interracial couples were a way bigger deal. Now days the few people that care wont admit it publicly.
            LMFAO. You on are on some next transgender thinking sh^t. But yea probably right with your thought process here.

Comment

You might dig this.
              http://hiddentruthshow.com/transgender-movement/

This cat got me hooked in his first season when he did a conspiracy laden take on the Las Vegas shooting which happened shortly after I moved to LV. This second season has been a deep dive into many aspects of transgender sh^t from some of the silly laws to what makes one transgender. Apparently this dudes homie from college flipped teams & he did a long interview with her that was interesting. And this is where I heard the stuff about this whole thing Caitlyn/Sophie relationship.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  So does that make Bruce gay? Or Kaitlin straight?
                  wtf difficult question bro ,this is some inception kind of ****.

Comment

Yeah, that's an obvious dude. Look at that overly defined face and the horribly shaped a$$.

The world gets weirder every day.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      So he turned into a science project just to bang another science project?? wtf??..and people say this isnt a mental disorder??
                      Came here to post this. Wtf is he a gay man or a lesbian or maybe something else that doesn't have a name yet but it will in the near future and will become socially acceptable to be whatever it is he is now smh.

Trannies are sick in the head. I don't think they're bad people in general but I wouldn't let one use the same bathroom as my daughter like some of these SJWs want to.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I got this theory a lot of sexual sh^t is the Earth fighting us for population control somehow. Or it could just be a biological thing built into us. One thing that got me thinking like that is its been shown that the more children a women has the more likely the child will be gay aka won't be producing any children of their own in the future.

I think this transgender wiring going on in people's heads is similar or the same. These are people who aren't going to be producing their own children in the future. I'm curious if there is any birth order thing going on with transgender people like there has been shown to be with gay people.
                      I'd bet my left nut (no pun intended) that it's the technology that's messing our brains up.

Comment

Working...
                      X