No announcement yet.

Tusnami hits Indonesia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Because I don't have much connection to that culture.
    DNA test??

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      cutting down lots of trees effects lots of weather in many ways
      Word. So they cut down forests in Indonesia?

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
        DNA test??
        Nah. I mean culturally I am not in tune with that culture.

Comment

So God is the universe which includes mother nature that you made the point isn't connected to God. Stay on point. Make sure your posts agree with each other.

Red - I see.

Prayer is just as useless to some as b**tching bout a non-existent thing is.
          God is within everything yes, it is in perfect harmony with everything.you can sit there and cry and moan all you want but not believing isn't gping to stop the flow of existence no matter how much you convince yourself that there isn't a God and that nothing is interconnected, instead be grateful and appreciate that you are not caught up in the disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            God is within everything yes, it is in perfect harmony with everything.you can sit there and cry and moan all you want but not believing isn't gping to stop the flow of existence no matter how much you convince yourself that there isn't a God and that nothing is interconnected, instead be grateful and appreciate that you are not caught up in the disaster.
            Nah man. Just keep you reasoning together.

So God is present in every human being?

Nah. I can't be appreciate to that random Thing. It works so mysteriously that I don't what It might have planned for me.

Comment

Man, you just coming across as superfluous.

You typing a bag a stuff to make it seem like you are saying anything meaningful but you aren't.

Comment

Man, you just coming across as superfluous.

You typing a bag a stuff to make it seem like you are saying anything meaningful but you aren't.
                Well you keep responding to me replying multiple times obviously I am saying something meaningful to you

Hey you can choose to believe what you want bruh, it is not my job to educate you, you will find your own way. I used to be like you God isn't real blah blah blah why would God let these people die blah blah blah but everybody eventually gets their own personal awakening in time.

Comment

Well you keep responding to me replying multiple times obviously I am saying something meaningful to you

Hey you can choose to believe what you want bruh, it is not my job to educate you, you will find your own way. I used to be like you God isn't real blah blah blah why would God let these people die blah blah blah but everybody eventually gets their own personal awakening in time.
                  Amen, my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    We all live in sturdy buildings... I just gotta pick up garbage, show my old handsome face... and evetpyonevwill give me credit for nothing..
                    Lol.
                    You crack me up sometimes.
                    Btw all is good in war and peace.
                    Maybe you had something to do with it?

Comment

I wonder what they did to deserve this.
                      Ask the christians and i bet you they have some ridiculous answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X