No announcement yet.

Tusnami hits Indonesia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    The rich ones yes, me no... you always have a knack for asking the right questions...

I respect you for that.... I wish I could just say you a stuuuuupid puto...

Never mind...

Peace brother...

Send me a great fight video.? I’m unemployed now... I gottapost a sanitized link to three recruiters, offering me jobs... no interview needed... mata at his nest telling work to F off... my wife is so mad I show off... she’s right..
    So Jew isn't a race? It's just a lifestyle?
    Have you watched Groves-Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      “God did it...he works in mysterious ways”
      I’m wildly popular with aimless online trolls.. I don’t know why.. I’m old, now unemployed, and constantly reassuring my wife... money is there..

I called her a gold digger, She called me a broke divk Jew puto... money just hit my citi bank account... my wife is all lovey dovey... if she wasn’t fine... I’d be with someone else...

My wife Toki... talks crap to me like my dad and uncles... hyper critical.. vicious mean...

Peace bro... I’m wildly popular... don’t know why... I’m a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I did... I love groves... he’s best days are behind him...

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          You laugh but that 2004 one, remember, all the white people were at the top of buildings filming the carnage. Not one white person died in that, allegadly. .

The best statistic about that 2004 tsunami was 1 person died because of it in Kenya. How you end up being the 1 person that got killed by a tsunami thousands of miles away. I was there (in kenya) a few months later, and they were oddly proud of it. That and a goat that got killed by a pack of lions, after being nursed by a lion for months. Lion took it in as a kid, after losing her own, turned her back and a male tore it to shreds. All around Kenya it was about how good nature is, and this one dead person on a beach from a tsunami 1000s of miles away.

And dude I shagged this one conversationist, told her Id give her all my tshirts and shorts www ****, she was helping in the community. Met up for a drink later, ****ed her. As I was leaving she was there waiting for the t shirts and shorts. Put my head down and walked on by. Top 50 lowest points of my life
          Y
          yeah you're going to hell.
          Perfect post... jhonny is laughing...

Peep game... we had a hurricane last night, I’m going man up, it’s a clear sky... im looking for a siablojob puto to volunteer to help others.. im a community local leader.. people follow my pretty face... they obey.. a clear blue sky, and I’m going to pick up garbage... I’ll take photos, but I’m not down with take photos of people picking up the debrie that Mother Nature uprooted, and threw at them.. .. I got two broken windows.. I duct taped them.. to keep flying glass away from my wife, my dogs etc... I’m wildly popular by lil kok svckers like, siablo, sunturd, I am boxing, Julia, Jim Gaynor(I’ll kill him with a throat shot). The drag his body around and throw it off the upper tier of m unit...Lompoc... I’ll **** choke these faithless, fatherless hoes out, with a big Mexican Jew slap...
          **** Z, was it a bad one?

Good on you for helping your community hopefully it wasn't that serious

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Y
            yeah you're going to hell.

**** Z, was it a bad one?

Good on you for helping your community hopefully it wasn't that serious
            We all live in sturdy buildings... I just gotta pick up garbage, show my old handsome face... and evetpyonevwill give me credit for nothing..

Comment

We all live in sturdy buildings... I just gotta pick up garbage, show my old handsome face... and evetpyonevwill give me credit for nothing..
              That's the spirit lol

Comment

I did... I love groves... he’s best days are behind him...
                What punch was your favourite in that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  It actually is a race,, we some inbred mo****ers... I carry

https://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.or...sachs-disease/

I’m a carrier... too much info... but I think I love Asian, white, black poon.. to avoid fathering a child...

Pakistani muslims are cousin footers... in bread big time..

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                    God is an excuse
                    In this case it's Allah.

Comment

It actually is a race,, we some inbred mo****ers... I carry

https://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.or...sachs-disease/

I’m a carrier... too much info... but I think I love Asian, white, black poon.. to avoid fathering a child...

Pakistani muslims are cousin footers... in bread big time..
                      Not everyone agrees. What's a distinguishing feature most Jews have?

Comment

Working...
                      X