Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a new iPhone. Which one do you recommend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Apple products are mostly overpriced.

The iPhone is expensive, but you do get what you pay for.

Also, look at resale values of Apple products versus Androids... It's not even comparable.
    I mean I have a budget phone, a MotoG5 Plus an amazon exxlusive, and it does all of the same things an iPhone can do, functions fast and effeciently, runs multiple apps and tasks with no strughle, the only real difference is the quality of pictures.... but I ain't no aspiring photographer or anything so its whatever

Comment

Iphones are garbage. The only advantage is that social media apps are optimized for apple.

If you want performance and features, get a Samsung Galaxy, best overall phone on the market.

If you want camera and software, get a Google phone.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        I mean I have a budget phone, a MotoG5 Plus an amazon exxlusive, and it does all of the same things an iPhone can do, functions fast and effeciently, runs multiple apps and tasks with no strughle, the only real difference is the quality of pictures.... but I ain't no aspiring photographer or anything so its whatever
        There is absolutely ZERO justification for dropping 1200 on an iphone.

Apple fanboys are just playing themselves.

The Pixel has a better camera than Apple, And Galaxy and Huawei flagships are so close in picture quality it's not even noticeable.

If we're talking picture quality, the best pictures I've seen on a phone are from a google pixel

When I got my s7, it was the best phone I ever used, when I got my s8, it was the best phone I ever used. When i got my s9, it was the best phone I ever used, and now I'm waiting on that s10.

If you want the best phone Samsung's got you.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-25-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          There is absolutely ZERO justification for dropping 1200 on an iphone.

Apple fanboys are just playing themselves.

The Pixel has a better camera than Apple, And Galaxy and Huawei flagships are so close in picture quality it's not even noticeable.
          yeah I always say hey if you want a device that takes good ass pictures just buy a gotdamn digital camera which will probably still be cheaper than a iPhone at that

Comment

yeah I always say hey if you want a device that takes good ass pictures just buy a gotdamn digital camera which will probably still be cheaper than a iPhone at that
            Never a truer word.
            Buying a phone for camera is like marrying a girl for her cooking skills.

Comment

Iphones are garbage. The only advantage is that social media apps are optimized for apple.

If you want performance and features, get a Samsung Galaxy, best overall phone on the market.

Almost purchased a Google phone but just went with the S9+

Samsung has yet to steer me wrong in both phones and televisions

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Almost purchased a Google phone but just went with the S9+

Samsung has yet to steer me wrong in both phones and televisions
                I got the same phone, it's a beast.

Comment

The Google Pixel does have a great Camera, so do the iPhones, they both look very natural and iPhone has the best color reproduction. The Samsung has very oversaturated colors, too much contrast, and photos look pretty but artificial.

As for Performance, the Pixel is not in the game yet. Last year's 8 Plus with the A11 has better performance than the latest Samsungs, and the new iPhones with the A12 chip obliterate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    The Note is a good device for productivity, for those who need the pen and split-screen. It's more of a mini computer than a phone.

The iPhone is just a better mobile phone for the average user. The apps are much more polished, the user experience is better than any Android, the hardware is more powerful, iCloud backup/restore is better than the competition, and in case of any problem you can visit an Apple store, something that Samsung needs to work on expanding.

I'm not an Apple guy at all, and I never like the iMacs or Macbooks, which I consider to be overpriced junk, but iPhones are the best mobile phones.

Also, Samsung can talk all the smack about Apple, but yet keep copying them, such as the regular and “plus” models, the second telephoto camera lens, and marketing, 5 years later...:

You're on crack if you think the iphone is the best mobile phone out there, a "plus model", that's the bullshyt you're referring to, last time I checked, when the Note came, it was ridiculed for having a big screen.

iPhone users were even drinking the Steve Job Kool-aid, talking about the 3.5" screen was the perfect screen size, said nobody would ever buy the Note cause of the screen size, well, fast forward 7 years and the iPhone has a 6.5" screen with .25-.30" bar in front of the screen.

So you see, Samsung has been making a plus for 7 years, and making multiple phones, it was Apple who saw big phone market that Samsung is king and made another phone similar to it's flagship but with a larger screen.

And telephoto lens were being used 2-3 years before Apple put it on their phone, so tell me again how are they copying Apple? Marketing?

Comment

Iphone 7 man. I got 256gb on it and never had a problem for 2 yrs now and i got like over a 100 apps and 30,000 pics and probably 200 vids

Comment

Working...
                      X