Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Ahhh wtf is this really ban worthy?

What is wrong with this post?
    didnt you cry and want to sue when someone called you yellow? you keep ignoring this

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Relax. Words cant hurt anybody.

Lol at somebody getting permanent banned for some harmless joke.

We are seriously living in a poosie society smh.
      Get off your keyboard and say it in the hood then hypocrit

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddyPuffDaddy View Post
        You just got perma banned, your kind are not welcome here
        Fiscal conservatives know that human territorial road and race rage produce a lot of traffic revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Both had meltdowns over a bad call. Sí? The only real difference was this guy had to be restrained from physically assaulting the ref.
          Different sports, that guy was a coach, not a player and there is no reason to bring up Serena Williams...unless you're trying to justify what happened, which is normal when the stakes are high and that type of stuff happen all the time we just don't pay attention to it.

But I'll be a sport an contribute to the thread since I'm here:

BTW that "Si", is an offensive display of cultural appropriation to me and my gente, so I expect a Twitter apology within the next few hours amigo

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Tennis is a sport where the spectators are not even allowed to speak during matches, much less yell and cheer. Foot ball is a much more violent and aggressive sport, and violent and aggressive actions can and do happen.

You're comparing apples to oranges. i.e. Tennis to football, where there is no comparison.
            I'm just comparing the meltdowns. Not the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Different sports, that guy was a coach, not a player and there is no reason to bring up Serena Williams...unless you're trying to justify what happened, which is normal when the stakes are high and that type of stuff happen all the time we just don't pay attention to it.

But I'll be a sport an contribute to the thread since I'm here:

BTW that "Si", is an offensive display of cultural appropriation to me and my gente, so I expect a Twitter apology within the next few hours amigo
              I'm just comparing the meltdowns. Not the sport

Comment

Working...
              X