Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father and son wielding shotgun and pistol kill neighbor over trash dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is crazy. You don't bring a gun to a garbage fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lmfao I originally from northern cali all my family are norternos lol
      and I wondered frm time to time what they call busters lmfao probably lame or something cause I say lame alot like its either "psssh yous a lame" or "pssh yous a buster" lol must be from being influenced from both sides.

yeah man Im a very busy person, people think cause I post alot here that im not as if it so complicated and compledx to post lol. yeah I remember now, I was just in el centro earlier today its where I buy my tortillas! lol. best tortillas in the world. I know you from palm sprinsg right its close by consider them desert cities.
      It’s about an hour and a half away, just jump on hwy 86

I got quite a few good homies from the Brawley/El Centro area. Mostly Brawley though. Used to go out there all the time to network and/or party. It’s been awhile since I’ve been there though.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Red - Yeah but what is the white on white rate?

Yellow - I guess you can't see the obvious because you are a guy who single-handed beat up gangs.

Or you hand a grandpa who was so kick-a$$ he just spoke to someone and they got spook and disappeared forever.

You watching too much Luke Cage and Breaking Bad.
        Whoopin gangs is in our DNA. You wouldnt relate cuz ye ain't got faith in the Kang. Who in the fake is Luke Cage?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Whoopin gangs is in our DNA. You wouldnt relate cuz ye ain't got faith in the Kang. Who in the fake is Luke Cage?
          Proverbs 19:9

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Comment

Proverbs 19:9
            I whooped lots of gangs

And Samson said, “With the jawbone of a donkey I struck down a thousand men.” Judges 15:16

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              It’s crazy I saw the video. Depending on where this happened the shooters might even get away with it by claiming stand your ground.

The guy that got shot was an idiot though. He must of been drunk or high.
              Because if two guys draw firearms on me and my wife. I’m leaving so as not to put my wife in danger.

He continued to have a fruitless argument and provoked these inbred hicks.
              These are the type of rednecks that only understand your point when you either have a boot on their necks or the barrel of a gun in their face.

I’m telling you these stand your ground laws are going to cause a lot more shootings instead of prevent them.

this death really was a function of monumental, two-way stupidity.

hope they get life.

Comment

I whooped lots of gangs

And Samson said, “With the jawbone of a donkey I struck down a thousand men.” Judges 15:16
                Oh. You are lying and then you go compare your self to Samson.

Comment

Oh. You are lying and then you go compare your self to Samson.
                  Nah Samson whooped much bigger gangs than me.

but I had another gun incident with a pack of black voodoo dudes at the same house where the white greaser pulled his gun on me

Comment

but I had another gun incident with a pack of black voodoo dudes at the same house where the white greaser pulled his gun on me
                    Man, I get will get at you later. I am watching Bills ball. I will listen to your tall tales later.

Comment

Black voodoo dudes...

Comment

Working...
                      X