Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl I met on bumble wants a 3some with her and her husband (pics) ( possible cuck?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Okay so I have time now to type this out. Bear with me if I seem to ramble.

-I attribute this whole ****ing fiasco to attempting to go no fap, I really believe this changed how my mind was working and led me into this situation

- I live in Dublin, they where an American couple on vacation staying in Waterford, Ireland

- if anyone doesn’t know Waterford it’s all farms and basically nothing. The fact they choice to vacate there said it all, I instantly regretted going up there

- I walk in and they’re both there. They offer drinks and I decline because I was scared of being drugged. We talk for a while and then we go to the bedroom

- I brought a condom but the husband wasn’t wearing one. We all get naked and I already feel awkward. She looks way worse than the pics and the husband was bald and fat

- she starts simultaneously jerking us off, I wasn’t getting hard so she decides to suck until I get semi erect

- then the husband starts doing it doggystyle with her while she’s sucking me off. I felt really weird I tried closing my eyes because he was looking at me sporadically.

- then we switched and I’m doing soggy and he’s getting sucked off and he kept telling me to pound her harder and I kept going soft. So I stopped and started tanning it for a little

- after that she gets on top of me while sucking her husband. Was weird a.f the angle. Hard to explain. Went soft again

- then she wants both of us to finish on her chest and I couldn’t get off. It was at this instance I thought to myself wtf am I doing here.

- after a few awkward moments we decided to wrap it up and have some awkward small talk and then I left with nothing but shame and dissapointment

- I went home to watch **** and ended my no fap and it was like a switch went off in my brain, why the hell did I attempt to do that and I pretty much felt like I was a totally different person

- I know I’m blaming this on no fap but it really affected my thinking.
    I bet you sucked him off like a vacuum cleaner

Comment

Her husband just texted me, I will send screenshots later

Comment

He wants a one on one with u?

Sword fight

Comment

Really? Dude, you have to do it.

She's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Really? Dude, you have to do it.

She's hot.
            I already did it and posted a detailed description in this thread

She was not, I couldn’t get hard. I should have never went

Comment

Okay guys, I decided to take the plunge. Within an hour I ran into this woman (3/10 maybe lower). Was hoping she wanted to be cucked but it’s looking like a 3some. Need advice how to proceed

What's sad is that some clicked on the thread with lubed-cock in hand, frantically scrolling for pics of the husband.

What's interesting, however, was that none of the individuals found in the above-described data were black.

Comment

That’s the husband there

Comment

why you think I couldn’t keep a hard on?

Comment

That’s the husband there

Potential robbery victim to a thug.

Potential sodomy partner to a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                      Potential robbery victim to a thug.

Potential sodomy partner to a coward.
                      His name was Ortal

Comment

Working...