Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Chicago Shooting is crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a waste of perfectly good basket fillers.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      What a waste of perfectly good basket fillers.
      before you wrote that post, did the thought "holy **** this is unbelievably racist and unnecessary" cross your mind at all lol and if it did, did you just drown it out?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        before you wrote that post, did the thought "holy **** this is unbelievably racist and unnecessary" cross your mind at all lol and if it did, did you just drown it out?
        Racism has no filter, my friend.

Comment

Where's all the #BLM fuck sticks at?

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
            Where's all the #BLM fuck sticks at?
            Blamining whitey.... for making the guns, ammo, creating the socio-economic conditions, causing these kinda tragedies. Oh, I almost forgot to about the lies perpetrated by the whiteman, designed by the Jews controlled media, to keep the black man down.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                Mothaf**cka, so the dude who was trying to use the dude in the green jacket as a shield died anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Damn thats a nightmare place to be when someone is shooting at you.

That one cat in the top corner looks like he ain't get shot, but I don't see him moving so idk. Did I miss something or is he just playing dead til that one mfing with the phone gots the cops there?
                  Looks like an older man that wasn't even associated with them.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    The story behind this is that the guy in front whose friends used as a shield is Hell Vell. He was shot by THF (Trigger Happy Family) because they thought he was part of a click that shot one of their most famous killers, Bob-O literally 10 minutes after he got out of jail after beating a murder charge. Bob-0 was dearly loved by THF.

Turns out, Hell Vell was not the shooter and his group was only affiliated with 051 Young Money who actually killed Bob-O.

So they essentially shot the wrong guys turning up for Bob.

The way bob-o died was crazy shot while in a car right after being in jail 2 years.

Hell Vell is associated with King Yella a drill rapper from 58th and wabash.

THF AND 051 YOUNG MONEY HAVE a brutal bloody war going on on the Southside, one of many. Police found 32 shells at the scene.
                    If I was in that gang life, I wouldn't go anywhere without my guns.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Pure luck man. Seriously.

Another one similar for those into gore is the Can't get right, man man shooting.

That one is crazy too caught on surveillance. A good friend of mine lives two blocks from there. I don't go there often. LOL.
                      Link?...........

Comment

Working...
                      X