Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Chicago Shooting is crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old man that got shot survived. That was the second time he got shot while working at that gas station which is on 51st and Indiana.

I hope he found a different job...

Comment

Originally posted by NarcosMaidana View Post
      it looked like the guy with the jacket was the only one that got shot. how come the other 2 wasnt moving either?
      Two guys died. The old man survived.

32 shots in 13 seconds and nowhere to run fired by 2 shooters.

Complete death trap.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Two guys died. The old man survived.

32 shots in 13 seconds and nowhere to run fired by 2 shooters.

Complete death trap.
        which one is the old man? is he the one at the top corner with the black cap on? he's the only one there that seemed older than the other 3.

Comment

which one is the old man? is he the one at the top corner with the black cap on? he's the only one there that seemed older than the other 3.
          Yes. he is 40 years older than those guys.

Comment

Yes. he is 40 years older than those guys.
            The guy with the hoody on that used the other guy with the black/yellow cap on as a shield also died. that's crazy. the guy that survive and got up at the end has an angel with him.

Comment

The guy with the black/yellow cap on that used the other guy as a shield also died. that's crazy. the guy that survive and got up at the end has an angel with him.
              Pure luck man. Seriously.

Another one similar for those into gore is the Can't get right, man man shooting.

That one is crazy too caught on surveillance. A good friend of mine lives two blocks from there. I don't go there often. LOL.

Comment

The story behind this is that the guy in front whose friends used as a shield is Hell Vell. He was shot by THF (Trigger Happy Family) because they thought he was part of a click that shot one of their most famous killers, Bob-O literally 10 minutes after he got out of jail after beating a murder charge. Bob-0 was dearly loved by THF.

Turns out, Hell Vell was not the shooter and his group was only affiliated with 051 Young Money who actually killed Bob-O.

So they essentially shot the wrong guys turning up for Bob.

The way bob-o died was crazy shot while in a car right after being in jail 2 years.

Hell Vell is associated with King Yella a drill rapper from 58th and wabash.

THF AND 051 YOUNG MONEY HAVE a brutal bloody war going on on the Southside, one of many. Police found 32 shells at the scene.
                So that old cat wasn't even with these dudes? And he wasn't even on the kill list I assume then. Hence him walking away.

And damn sh^t is crazy. Chicago is nuts. I lived in Cicero (a Chicago suburb that had a lot of crime & criminals) back in the day & that place was having murders all the time back then & obviously Chicago was. This sh^t going on now is on a whole other level to what I remember when I was there doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  So that old cat wasn't even with these dudes? And he wasn't even on the kill list I assume then. Hence him walking away.

And damn sh^t is crazy. Chicago is nuts. I lived in Cicero (a Chicago suburb that had a lot of crime & criminals) back in the day & that place was having murders all the time back then & obviously Chicago was. This sh^t going on now is on a whole other level to what I remember when I was there doe.
                  Honestly, I just think there are more cameras nowadays. It was worse in the 90's for sure.
                  The old man worked there doing odd jobs for the gas station.

Comment

Wow. That is nuts, man. Hope they caught the bastard...

Comment

They dindu nuffin, dey yung doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X