• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a dictator.....

What would be your policy in terms of
    immigration
    terrorism
    religion
    and other important topics i did not mention..

Immigration - moderate, not as strict as OZ but not as lax as the UK. you have to at least attempt to learn the language, and integrate into the community.
    Terrorism - No troops will be sent overseas, which ironically increases the risk of terrorist attacks on our land.
    Religion - Official Religion of my republic will be Rastafari. all other religions have to pay large amounts of tax.

Free weed, health care and University. this will be provided by decriminalizing and taxing all drugs.

National Anthem:

Comment

I would roll Brush into prison without a trial

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Immigration - moderate, not as strict as OZ but not as lax as the UK. you have to at least attempt to learn the language, and integrate into the community.
        Terrorism - No troops will be sent overseas, which ironically increases the risk of terrorist attacks on our land.
        Religion - Official Religion of my republic will be Rastafari. all other religions have to pay large amounts of tax.

Free weed, health care and University. this will be provided by decriminalizing and taxing all drugs.

National Anthem:

Weed and a ruler that loves scarface, call me when you have your own country

Comment

No immigration, no terrorism, no religion, no nothing, you either part of the perfect society I created or you get shot on the spot

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            No immigration, no terrorism, no religion, no nothing, you either part of the perfect society I created or you get shot on the spot
            so...basically you aspire to be the great Ramzan Kadyrov?

You need to show a kind side too though...

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              What would be your policy in terms of
              immigration
              terrorism
              religion
              and other important topics i did not mention..
              Immigration - Global economy, do more of it.

Terrorism - go after the money men and donators.

Religion - Why have a policy about beliefs!

I would increase the number of bank holidays.

Comment

all I know is weed and prostitution will be legalized nationwide, no official religion, do your own thing as long as you are a productive member of society

Comment

I've been waiting for this question. I've put some thought into it. I've always wanted to be a dictator.

-First off my national anthem would be House of Pain Jump Around.

-Marriage would be illegal cuz its a silly & dated concept.

-Once a month we'd make a list of all the overweight people & assh#les & others deemed -EV to our country & draw some names out of a hat & make them fight each other gladiator style to the death in a big stadium of our choice from month to month. If you win you stay to fight again next month.

-You gotta get a license to have a kid. Too many dumb mfers having kids while the smart mfers ain't f#cking enough. We'll give tax breaks & other benefits to people with a certain emotional intelligence or are deemed +EV members, for various reasons, of our society who have kids.

-The sexual bases we learned as kids will all change. We're all used to first base being kissing, second being touching, third being oral & a home run being f#cking. Under my regime first base will be oral, second will f#cking, third will be a threesome & a home run will be ass to mouth.

-Duck genocide. What a useless f#cking animal & there sh^t looks weird as f#ck & is just sorta rude.

-Sports will be open to either sex. All this male & female sports sh^t is stupid. Either you can hang or you can't. So there will be far less female athletes cuz no one reallllllly wants to see that sh^t anyway. Except beach volleyball. Beach volleyball will be exclusively a womans sport & it's yearly championship will take over whats known as Super Bowl Sunday to us today.

Comment

i will make bacon mandatory with every meal served in restaurants

Comment

Working...
                    X