Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a dictator.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in regards to countries becoming what is termed "melting pots"...I would try to make that reality. At the moment all we have are ingredients and by that I mean enclaves. We have Chinatown..Koreatown....little Italy etc. There are places populated by blacks...or Mexicans. In Australia it's areas full of Vietnamese....Syrians...Sudanese...Pacific Islanders. If you want integration you need to mix these people up instead of allowing them to form their own mini subcultures where they launder cash and send it overseas....thus undermining their adopted countries financial systems.

Comment

Crime would be dealt with under mandatory sentencing. Much like a McDonald's menu there will be set sentences for set crimes. No bargaining due to "circumstances"....no plea deals. Forget personal past history or the use of drugs or alcohol. Do the crime do the time...The full time.

Comment

I would create a welfare state. It would be called desert-stan. It would be out in the middle of the desert surrounded by huge fences. You would be welcome to live out there for free on basics. No television or social media. No cars or swimming pools. Just the basic living. Eat and sleep. Go to the park and walk around. Get some exercise and fresh air. Perhaps that time of reflection might drive you to enter back into a society that appreciates it's luxuries and the hard work it takes to either provide them or earn them.

Comment

Working...
        X