Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Want Roe vs Wade (Abortion Law) to be Overturned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Living organisms should be treated as such in a noble idea but just look around, living organisms get treated like crap daily and some are killed weekly to satisfy the appetite of others.
    Does that make it legal? Does it make it right?

Especially when those living organisms are human

Comment

The fetus is growing inside of the woman’s body. As such it’s her decision. Her body, her decision. Her decision to remove the parasite growing within her. Period. If men could become pregnant their would be no talk of banning abortions.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Does that make it legal? Does it make it right?

Especially when those living organisms are human
        Not right - that's a morality question. I have grown to see that not all people have the same moral conviction.
        Not legal - Depends on who you put on your highest court to interpret the law. So I guess legality is determined by a few humans and you and I know that it's rare to get all humans to agree on one thing. So not everyone will agree with a certain ruling.

The value of human life is fickle to some people. We have seen numerous examples of that.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Not right - that's a morality question. I have grown to see that not all people have the same moral conviction.
          Not legal - Depends on who you put on your highest court to interpret the law. So I guess legality is determined by a few humans and you and I know that it's rare to get all humans to agree on one thing. So not everyone will agree with a certain ruling.

The value of human life is fickle to some people. We have seen numerous examples of that.
          I'm reading this to be you saying that because some people don't have morals, and some people don't regard human life, that we shouldn't have laws to protect human life

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            The fetus is growing inside of the woman’s body. As such it’s her decision. Her body, her decision. Her decision to remove the parasite growing within her. Period. If men could become pregnant their would be no talk of banning abortions.
            Unborn child = parasite

Comment

If all the mothers of the baby killer protestors had the same views as they do, they would have ended up in dumpsters a long time ago. Stop murdering the innocent, satan isn't your friend. Planned Parenthood is a money machine with a founding intended to wipe out minorities.....you support that, you deserve what's coming to you.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                You are a satanist bro....I would say I feel sorry for you because it's the Christian thing to do but as a human, you make me sick.

Comment

And you are an uneducated fool. Seriously suggest you try to understand the world around you. You are a lost soul easily manipulated by the far right.

Comment

Definition of PARASITE:

An organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I'm reading this to be you saying that because some people don't have morals, and some people don't regard human life, that we shouldn't have laws to protect human life
                      We will have laws but laws will be determined by the majority. Even if that majority is determined by one.

Is that surprising to you?

Comment

Working...
                      X