Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Want Roe vs Wade (Abortion Law) to be Overturned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what is gonna happen.

Agree to answer my questions, as you have demanded that I answer yours. Otherwise I'm gonna post a response to your question, and then we are done - you will no longer have any right to have anything to do with me, as you are too much of a coward, and too far beneath me ethically and morally to justify my attention.

Although you might get the odd meme thrown at you to rub your face into your cowardice.

The thing is, you know you are out of your depth, and you are praying that you can walk away now with a semblance of dignity - you know there is absolutely no way you can withstand my questioning.

So tap out, bitch, and I will humiliate you one last time before we are done.

Or agree to answer my questions, and I will humiliate you further. But at least you might take your beating like a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Where is the quote where I lied?
      Read the above post.

You don't get to ask questions when you refuse to answer them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        Here's what is gonna happen.

Agree to answer my questions, as you have demanded that I answer yours. Otherwise I'm gonna post a response to your question, and then we are done - you will no longer have any right to have anything to do with me, as you are too much of a coward, and too far beneath me ethically and morally to justify my attention.

Although you might get the odd meme thrown at you to rub your face into your cowardice.

The thing is, you know you are out of your depth, and you are praying that you can walk away now with a semblance of dignity - you know there is absolutely no way you can withstand my questioning.

So tap out, bitch, and I will humiliate you one last time before we are done.

Or agree to answer my questions, and I will humiliate you further. But at least you might take your beating like a man.

Damn! I asked you a simple question, and it triggered you so much you want to run in to hiding and never speak to me again 😂

It's up to you if you answer it or not but by not it really does show you up as a coward and a fraud.

Every can see the question, and everyone can see how a simple question about a global poll asking people the influence religion had on their day to day lives.

Yet a simple question on whether you agree with the poll has sent you into meltdown.

You know deep down you are wrong and that is why you are playing this game.

Maybe I convinced you that your views are wrong, but you can never admit that. But at least that is one silver lining.

Comment

Damn! I asked you a simple question, and it triggered you so much you want to run in to hiding and never speak to me again 😂

It's up to you if you answer it or not but by not it really does show you up as a coward and a fraud.

Every can see the question, and everyone can see how a simple question about a global poll asking people the influence religion had on their day to day lives.

Yet a simple question on whether you agree with the poll has sent you into meltdown.

You know deep down you are wrong and that is why you are playing this game.

Maybe I convinced you that your views are wrong, but you can never admit that. But at least that is one silver lining.
          One last chance.

Agree to answer my questions, as you have demanded I answer yours.

Everyone reading this thread must be wondering why you refuse this.

Just post in response "Yes I agree". Any other response at all - and we have the answer. We will have permanent evidence that you are a coward throughout your whole, entire being. That your worldview is based on being too gutless to answer questions.

Your last chance. "Yes I agree." or permanent, irrevocable proof of cowardice.

Remember, either way I am going to answer your question. Just so everyone can be clear that I am not the one avoiding questions - you are.

Comment

One last chance.

Agree to answer my questions, as you have demanded I answer yours.

Everyone reading this thread must be wondering why you refuse this.

Just post in response "Yes I agree". Any other response at all - and we have the answer. We will have permanent evidence that you are a coward throughout your whole, entire being. That your worldview is based on being too gutless to answer questions.

Your last chance. "Yes I agree." or permanent, irrevocable proof of cowardice.

Remember, either way I am going to answer your question. Just so everyone can be clear that I am not the one avoiding questions - you are.

Amazing how I can cite all your transgressions but all you have is empty rhetoric and your false victimhood.

You claim all these things about me but can't back anything up.

Yes, let this be a record.

You are just an embarrassment now.

Comment

Amazing how I can cite all your transgressions but all you have is empty rhetoric and your false victimhood.

You claim all these things about me but can't back anything up.

Yes, let this be a record.

You are just an embarrassment now.
              We have the answer, thanks kindly.

I'll be adding this to my signature block shortly.

I'll post a response to your question as well. Although, of course, you would not do me the same courtesy. On account of you knowing you cannot answer my questions without ending up royally fucked.

Goodbye, coward. I've never seen someone so weak, so unwilling to answer questions. Think about this, and wonder why you are so afraid. Why you couldn't agree to answer my questions. Why you ran. Pray, if you have to. But remember, you have been shown here to be nothing, of no consequence, and the things you have tried to promote here? Your anti abortion stance? How good do you think it looks when it is backed by a total coward?

Have fun, now that your credibility on this forum has been destroyed. You are forever now going to be the man who ran away. And I will have my signature block to link people back to it every time I post. Thousands of reminders to everyone.

You can run from my questions, but you won't able to run from the ruination of your credibility. That shit will follow you. As it should.

Comment

We have the answer, thanks kindly.

I'll be adding this to my signature block shortly.

I'll post a response to your question as well. Although, of course, you would not do me the same courtesy. On account of you knowing you cannot answer my questions without ending up royally fucked.

Goodbye, coward. I've never seen someone so weak, so unwilling to answer questions. Think about this, and wonder why you are so afraid. Why you couldn't agree to answer my questions. Why you ran. Pray, if you have to. But remember, you have been shown here to be nothing, of no consequence, and the things you have tried to promote here? Your anti abortion stance? How good do you think it looks when it is backed by a total coward?

Have fun, now that your credibility on this forum has been destroyed. You are forever now going to be the man who ran away. And I will have my signature block to link people back to it every time I post. Thousands of reminders to everyone.

You can run from my questions, but you won't able to run from the ruination of your credibility. That shit will follow you. As it should.

Damn, you are crazy delusional.

Tagged the next guy in, let's hope he can do a better job than you 👋👋👋

Comment

• So here is my response to the irrelevant, pointless question.

Pew data indicates that the USA is still relatively religious compared to other western democracies. I don’t have any reason to consider this information incorrect. I mean, it is a little bit dated, and the percentages would have changed a bit, but I think the underlying premise is probably still true.

Why was this data presented?

To imply that the data I presented was incorrect, and to imply further that the anti-abortion movement is not a religious one.

However, the Pew data does nothing of the sort, which should be obvious.

I showed a map which presented the religiosity of countries relative to others around the world. The Pew data shows that the USA, while having higher religiosity compared to other first world countries, is in the lowest third compared to the rest of the countries of the world.
                  In other words, the data I presented showed that the USA to be in the ‘less religious’ grouping, and the Pew data confirmed this.

Importantly, because the correlation I was demonstrating relied on this type of relationship, then the correlation is still maintained. As the religiosity of a country increases, so too, the anti-abortion laws tend to increase – in a statistically relevant way.

However, what the resident liar and coward should have done, rather than present useless data and then run away from questions in the most hideously act of emasculation I have witnessed this year, was to question the metric.

In other words, laws are not created in a vacuum. Just because a country might be very religious, does not mean that the religious folk will be able to get any old law they want passed.

So the data I presented might be very convincing, and food for thought, but are there other factors involved? Well – the overlay of the map is pretty damn tight. But what if it was possible to find a country that had high religiosity relative to the rest of the world, but also had relaxed laws?

The environmental factors would then need to be considered. One of the most important would be – is the country a theocracy, where the religious define the law? Or is it a secular democracy with a decent separation of church and state, where the religious can only dream of enforcing their religion on others.

So, if we look at USA, and if we pretended that it had a high religiosity compared to the rest of the world (it doesn’t) then would the relatively relaxed abortion laws deny the correlation?

No, of course not. The constitution in America acts to prevent this sort of thing.

So the evidence I have presented shows an extraordinarily strong correlation between the religiosity of a country and the status of freedom of abortion.

Evidence provided to somehow contradict this has failed to do so, and the person throwing this out like a squid jettisons ink before fleeing, has refused to answer further questions.

So let’s just put the final nail in the coffin.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7286166

“9 in 10 NRLC members report that religion is very important to them and that they attend services at least once a week”

Anyone saying that the anti-abortion movement is not a nearly unanimously religious one, are lying.

So, why do religious people lie about this?

Simple. They know that admission of this fact will undermine their ability to enforce this religious belief onto other people. And some religious types really, really, really want to enforce their religious beliefs onto others.

I suppose what makes it the most pathetic, apart from being so scummy as to lie, so cowardly as to run from questioning, is the fact that this makes them damned poor at their religion. The Abrahamic religion is pretty clear that people shouldn’t lie.

It also makes them predictable. The coward I exposed in this thread will continue with the same lies.

Comment

So here is my response to the irrelevant, pointless question.

Pew data indicates that the USA is still relatively religious compared to other western democracies. I don’t have any reason to consider this information incorrect. I mean, it is a little bit dated, and the percentages would have changed a bit, but I think the underlying premise is probably still true.

To imply that the data I presented was incorrect, and to imply further that the anti-abortion movement is not a religious one.

I showed a map which presented the religiosity of countries relative to others around the world. The Pew data shows that the USA, while having higher religiosity compared to other first world countries, is in the lowest third compared to the rest of the countries of the world.
                    In other words, the data I presented showed that the USA to be in the ‘less religious’ grouping, and the Pew data confirmed this.

Importantly, because the correlation I was demonstrating relied on this type of relationship, then the correlation is still maintained. As the religiosity of a country increases, so too, the anti-abortion laws tend to increase – in a statistically relevant way.

However, what the resident liar and coward should have done, rather than present useless data and then run away from questions in the most hideously act of emasculation I have witnessed this year, was to question the metric.

In other words, laws are not created in a vacuum. Just because a country might be very religious, does not mean that the religious folk will be able to get any old law they want passed.

So the data I presented might be very convincing, and food for thought, but are there other factors involved? Well – the overlay of the map is pretty damn tight. But what if it was possible to find a country that had high religiosity relative to the rest of the world, but also had relaxed laws?

The environmental factors would then need to be considered. One of the most important would be – is the country a theocracy, where the religious define the law? Or is it a secular democracy with a decent separation of church and state, where the religious can only dream of enforcing their religion on others.

So, if we look at USA, and if we pretended that it had a high religiosity compared to the rest of the world (it doesn’t) then would the relatively relaxed abortion laws deny the correlation?

No, of course not. The constitution in America acts to prevent this sort of thing.

So the evidence I have presented shows an extraordinarily strong correlation between the religiosity of a country and the status of freedom of abortion.

Evidence provided to somehow contradict this has failed to do so, and the person throwing this out like a squid jettisons ink before fleeing, has refused to answer further questions.

“9 in 10 NRLC members report that religion is very important to them and that they attend services at least once a week”

Anyone saying that the anti-abortion movement is not a nearly unanimously religious one, are lying.

Simple. They know that admission of this fact will undermine their ability to enforce this religious belief onto other people. And some religious types really, really, really want to enforce their religious beliefs onto others.

I suppose what makes it the most pathetic, apart from being so scummy as to lie, so cowardly as to run from questioning, is the fact that this makes them damned poor at their religion. The Abrahamic religion is pretty clear that people shouldn’t lie.

It also makes them predictable. The coward I exposed in this thread will continue with the same lies.
                    Oof, this is a brutal ass kicking if I ever saw one

Comment

So here is my response to the irrelevant, pointless question.
                      Great you admit the US is more religious than pretty much all western countries.

The data you presented, was deliberately vague and lacked figures to hide the fact America is religious, contrary to the what you agree with now, after I posted the true facts.

Yes, we have already established you chart was a joke.

Nope, you never proved that correlations, and the fact that the US is highly religious compared to other developed countries, and many of those countries have stricter abortions laws proves you are wrong.

You ran away and refused to answer a simple question.
                      Then cries unless I gave you an answer you were happy with you will not answer this simple question and generally acted like a spoiled 8 year old girl.

Irrelevant

No, it was bull****. Any fool can see that.

What the hell have you been smoking tonight. Environmental factors?

No it doesn't, you presented simple colour charts lacking all data, perfect for children and simpletons, so I guess why you liked it.

Wrong, again, I posted a poll by Independent pollster and that had a sample size of around 150k. You produced colour charts for children that lacked all data.

A study from 1980, of a small group, and has nothing to do with the general public. Unless you think all pro-life people belong to this group.

Yes, that is why secular countries with have few religious people have restrictions on abortion. Damn you are a fool.

Abortion is in the Bible and is not a sin.
                      Try again.

The very premise of your argument falls at the first hurdle.

So long story short, you agreed with the stats I posted and America is a very religious country.

A simple yes or no for clarity.

Thanks.

Let's see if you have grown some balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X