Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Atlantis real...was it found in West Africa??!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True or not its dammed interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Dude is correlating the evidence with how Plato described it. I bet you didn't really watched the video? I don't believe Atlantis existed, but say i am wrong and it did, this is best theory/evidence so far.
      Lol you packed a lot of logical fallacies in that paragraph because you feel this African model is the only Atlantis theory worth considering .

Anyway I went back over it to see if I missed anything and just found more problems. For instance, hes not measuring all the rings but rather just the ones that fit the dimensions recorded by Plato. The mountains mentioned in the video were described as being part of the Island but these mountains are clearly outside of it. If this is really a flooded island, why are only the rings elevated above the plain? If Atlantis was swallowed by both water and earth, how can there be a clear outline of the concentric moats?

Like I said, I could go on and on but you ain't even trying
      Last edited by maracho; 09-18-2018, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Your mom was found in West Africa!

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Lol you packed a lot of logical fallacies in that paragraph because you feel this African model is the only Atlantis theory worth considering .

Anyway I went back over it to see if I missed anything and just found more problems. For instance, hes not measuring all the rings but rather just the ones that fit the dimensions recorded by Plato. The mountains mentioned in the video were described as being part of the Island but these mountains are clearly outside of it. If this is really a flooded island, why are only the rings elevated above the plain? If Atlantis was swallowed by both water and earth, how can there be a clear outline of the concentric moats?

Like I said, I could go on and on but you ain't even trying
          First you need to point out the logical fallacies. Second, he measured the outmost ring that any sensible person would use as the dimension. What else should be elevated since the rings were already higher than the plain to begin with? The 'concentric moats" are man made, thereofore, if over millenia, many things covered gets revealed. Look at the sphinx that was said to be under water at some point...now a splendor for all to see.

I am not here to argue with you over some mythical civilization, but you are really picking at nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            If it is in Africa, then it's not real and not Atlantis

Atlantis was meat to be lost to the seas.

I prefer dealing with the facts rather than fantasy.
            A rose by a different name is still a rose, no matter how much you despise and hate it.

Comment

A rose by a different name is still a rose, no matter how much you despise and hate it.
              It's not Atlantis.

What is there to suggest this was a advanced civilization?

Comment

First you need to point out the logical fallacies. Second, he measured the outmost ring that any sensible person would use as the dimension. What else should be elevated since the rings were already higher than the plain to begin with? The 'concentric moats" are man made, thereofore, if over millenia, many things covered gets revealed. Look at the sphinx that was said to be under water at some point...now a splendor for all to see.

I am not here to argue with you over some mythical civilization, but you are really picking at nothing.
                The google earth measuring stick shows he clearly didnt measure the outer most ring. In fact he skipped at least two.

An Island has to be higher than plain, which would have been the sea floor.

Atlantis was said to have been covered in both water and earth yet here we see perfectly intact rings

Besides the date, Atlantis is very plausible as were so many other civilizations which had been scoffed as fable before their discovery
                Last edited by maracho; 09-19-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  It's not Atlantis.

What is there to suggest this was a advanced civilization?
                  No one said it was definitively Atlantis, but rather the best evidence thus far. As the video pointed out many of the facts correlate.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    The google earth measuring stick shows he clearly didnt measure the outer most ring. In fact he skipped at least two.

An Island has to be higher than plain, which would have been the sea floor.

Atlantis was said to have been covered in both water and earth yet here we see perfectly intact rings

Besides the date, Atlantis is very plausible as were so many other civilizations which had been scoffed as fable before their discovery
                    Still waiting for your "logical fallacies".

Not because something was covered and hidden means it is going be that way forever.

The high rings are the islands and concentric moats are the lower lands no longer full of water.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      We wuz atlanteans.

Comment

Working...
                      X