Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Atlantis real...was it found in West Africa??!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Damn. So they had BBCs?

It seems like the further they go back the more bbcs they are running into. Bbc "stretches" all the way back to the beginning of time.

Comment

It was probably real, but this place isn't it. I mean isn't the first thing everyone talks about with Atlantis is it no longer exists/sunk?
      But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
      So if this place still exists & Plato told a half lie by saying it existed (or Plato was half lied to), but was destroyed & this is it I'd assume there'd be some amazing tools & evidence of an advanced civilization found at this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        It was probably real, but this place isn't it. I mean isn't the first thing everyone talks about with Atlantis is it no longer exists/sunk?

So if this place still exists & Plato told a half lie by saying it existed (or Plato was half lied to), but was destroyed & this is it I'd assume there'd be some amazing tools & evidence of an advanced civilization found at this place.
        The Sahara desert was underwater at one point. They have found the remnants of sea creatures there.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          The Sahara desert was underwater at one point. They have found the remnants of sea creatures there.
          The whole planet was covered with water.. giant clams have been found on mountains everywhere.

Comment

We wuz atlanteans.

Comment

If it is in Africa, then it's not real and not Atlantis

Atlantis was meat to be lost to the seas.

I prefer dealing with the facts rather than fantasy.

Comment

No matter how exaggerated they may get over time I believe theres truth in most tales.

Comment

We will never know the truth about the past,image a million years from now how the stories will be told...stories are forgotten,exaggerated and so on

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    We will never know the truth about the past,image a million years from now how the stories will be told...stories are forgotten,exaggerated and so on

Are you saying the BBC will be a myth one day?
                    An exaggeration

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      Are you saying the BBC will be a myth one day?
                      An exaggeration
                      In a million years the world will be full of clones or A.I type people and all will be genetically fit with the BBC

Comment

Working...
                      X