No announcement yet.

One cool thing about being an ex-fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Besides being able to defend myself, I can watch any Netflix series (Weeds, Shameless, entourage and that one meth show) multiple times just like it was my first viewing. Watch it a second time and it's just about like seeing it for the first time, again.….Rockin'
    LMAOO..... Good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos15 View Post
      4 3 0
      3 ko wins 1 ko loss.
      although the Coleman fight should have been a win if he didnt get knocked out. He wasnt fighting fit for that one. Great fighter though good swarming pressure style.
      Coleman who?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Coleman who?
        Derrick bro

Comment

4 3 0
          3 ko wins 1 ko loss.
          although the Coleman fight should have been a win if he didnt get knocked out. He wasnt fighting fit for that one. Great fighter though good swarming pressure style.
          I wasn't fit for the ring any time after my 2nd fight. My 3rd fight I was extremely ill for, still went through with it though, lost a split decision. Said F this and took off partying for the next year or so. Came back, trained a couple of weeks and fought Coleman. And you are correct that I was not Fighting fit for that bout or any bout that followed that one. I just missed the adrenaline I believe......Rockin'

Comment

I wasn't fit for the ring any time after my 2nd fight. My 3rd fight I was extremely ill for, still went through with it though, lost a split decision. Said F this and took off partying for the next year or so. Came back, trained a couple of weeks and fought Coleman. And you are correct that I was not Fighting fit for that bout or any bout that followed that one. I just missed the adrenaline I believe......Rockin'
            Yeah man, I give you credit for getting in there when not at 100% it must be hard enough even when healthy. Shows you have a warrior mindset bro.

Comment

I would love to watch the Wire and Sopranos like it was my first time viewing. I bet if Brain damage/wiping your memory clean was in a pill form people would take it.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                I would love to watch the Wire and Sopranos like it was my first time viewing. I bet if Brain damage/wiping your memory clean was in a pill form people would take it.
                It works for a lot more than just tv shows though... keys, grocery store, road locations, etc...….Rockin'

Comment

Yeah man, I give you credit for getting in there when not at 100% it must be hard enough even when healthy. Shows you have a warrior mindset bro.
                  Thank you. The exact illness was diagnosed as an upper respiratory infection (lung infection). The doctor recommended that I didn't fight at the pre fight examination. I told him that I had already signed the fight contract and had to fight. Just breathing was a ***** let alone fighting some guy. It was the most miserable experience that I have ever had in my life....Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 09-18-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Thank you. The exact illness was diagnosed as an upper respiratory infection (lung infection). The doctor recommended that I didn't fight at the pre fight examination. I told him that I had already signed the fight contract and had to fight. Just breathing was a ***** let alone fighting some guy. It was the most miserable experience that I have ever had in my life....Rockin'
                    Sorry to hear that bro I actually have a lung infection at the moment been coughing up all manner of nasty shiet the last week or so, and I certainly wouldn't want to fight in this condition.

Comment

Working...
                    X