Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Adder Says That White Boys Can't Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth is, MOST people can't fight. Every watch some of these street fight videos on YouTube? I see dudes of all races throwing punches like a girl, swinging wild with wide arm punches or slaps. Leaning back from punches, tripping over their own feet. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Truth is, MOST people can't fight. Every watch some of these street fight videos on YouTube? I see dudes of all races throwing punches like a girl, swinging wild with wide arm punches or slaps. Leaning back from punches, tripping over their own feet. Pathetic.
      Sooo true dat!! ……..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        I grew up with a white dude who swore up and down that he was part native american, although he talked and dressed like he was a fellow Mexican. He was taller than all the other kids, looked stronger too, yet he STILL got his ass beat everytime he tried to fight another mexican including me, he was like 2 inches taller than me and weighed more but I always whooped his ass.

That's when I realized white people are different. He would talk a big game and act hard af but would be the first one crying when he got slapped. He was weaker than all of us despite being bigger than all of us
        The thing about Mexican dudes, they like to say stuff they don't really think is true to test people. You know who else does that? Chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          It depends on the parents. I've seen first hand a young man grow up in the upper-middle class who you don't want to mess with physically or mentally. Respectful, full of integrity, hard work ethic, and you can't touch his character.

The "silver spoon" finger pointing that is done by Americans and anyone else today is done out of jealousy and hate. Sure there are some really snobby kids out there because of wealth, but that's not their fault. It's the lack of discipline given by the parents.

Look at George Washington. Dude was born in to wealth, and married into even more. He'd take his jacket off after battles and there'd be bullet holes in them. Dude would stomp any of the wanna be's that'e ever passed through this forum.

I've seen countless... Countless... guys who can "fight", sitting in the corner of the gym after they sparred a guy who "can't fight", contemplating their life after they just got whipped.
          I'm (as I usually tend to) talking in group averages and the roots of stereotypes. Every individual is an exception in many areas.

I know wealthy children with parents who create boundaries can grow up with the best of both worlds, being both tough and backed by ample resources, although I don't know how common it is to sustain that for more than a single generation.

I'm also not talking about absolute wealth, but rather a cultures niche or self-image when it compares itself to previous generations or to a different group.

A trite example is Rome, which began as a stoic culture obsessed with gender roles, combat, etc then experienced such rapid technological innovation and economic growth that the culture couldn't "catch up". Dying in battle as a muscular man with 100 virgin daughters did not resonate with pampered younger Romans & academics whom declared history to be over, time to bask in luxury and pursue equity, much like modern American academics. Until they are crushed by an influx of foreign males who still live in reality.

To us? The wealthiest Roman's lifestyle would probably be worse than life at a modern hobo shelter. But they were culturally intoxicated by how quickly the wealth and luxury had risen, just like every white American generation since the hippies. Eventually these changes are woven into the culture, they become mundane, a basic expectation, and the culture goes through a moral revival, but not until enduring a period of hypnosis a the hands of that increased wealth.

Within a fairly short period stereotypes applied to Roman men shifted from the very image of social/physical dominance to a perfumed salesman who would put a pricetag on his own wife.

This is basically identical to the trajectory of stereotypes applied to White American men (conqueror, cowboy, boxer, leader) since the postwar explosion of wealth & the hippies (cuckold, geek, bullying victim, can't fight, just call him a racist and he'll do whatever you want).

That's relative to a previous generation following a massive change in average wealth. Now self-image compared to other coexisting groups:

Black Americans are among the 1% wealthiest people on Earth, but they don't compare themselves to the other 99%. They compare themselves to the tiny, might-as-well-not-exist fraction of the world who are even more wealthy (Euro & Asian Americans). Collective self-image is rough, unprivileged, unlucky, need to know how to fight, etc.

This stereotype is delusional in the opposite direction, of course, and I think it stalled the arrival of pampered/feminized black offspring for a generations later than whites, but that time has definitely arrived...
          Last edited by ////; 09-19-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            The thing about Mexican dudes, they like to say stuff they don't really think is true to test people. You know who else does that? Chicks.
            I'm not sure what you are implying or the point you are trying to make, basically mexican dudes act like chicks or that I'm testing yall with my comment? lol I have no reason to say stuff that I don't think is true, lies are among my pet peeves. That white boy his father was an auto mechanic, they were the last white people left on the block (all the white people moved out when all us mexicans moved in) my dad even whooped his dads ass too, he came banging on our door he was made because I hit his daughter in self defense (I was like 9 she was 12) she was crying, again, the white boys father was like 6 foot 2 big dude, my father is like 5'6 his dad swung at my dad my dad blocked the punch and knocked him down with a right cross. IN FRONT of his son and daughter, he then got up and walked away talkin **** saying "I'll get that motherfùckker later".

Again, from my observation, white people simply do not seem to have fighting instincs or self defense instincs unless they have guns, weapons, etc...

Comment

I'm not sure what you are implying or the point you are trying to make, basically mexican dudes act like chicks or that I'm testing yall with my comment? lol I have no reason to say stuff that I don't think is true, lies are among my pet peeves. That white boy his father was an auto mechanic, they were the last white people left on the block (all the white people moved out when all us mexicans moved in) my dad even whooped his dads ass too, he came banging on our door he was made because I hit his daughter in self defense (I was like 9 she was 12) she was crying, again, the white boys father was like 6 foot 2 big dude, my father is like 5'6 his dad swung at my dad my dad blocked the punch and knocked him down with a right cross. IN FRONT of his son and daughter, he then got up and walked away talkin **** saying "I'll get that motherfùckker later".

Again, from my observation, white people simply do not seem to have fighting instincs or self defense instincs unless they have guns, weapons, etc...
              I thought you were being humorous or trying to get a rise out of people by describing your interactions with a single family of rejects who got stuck on your block after everyone else moved out & determining based on these interactions that white people do not have "fighting instincts". I reckon they were just losers.

Do you count boxing in your theory? I mean if you look at Mexico's top boxers both historical and present, a lot of those who rise to the top are the White/Spaniard variety of Mexican — definitely a disproportionate amount relative to their population share in Mexico.

Humans in general have minimal barehanded fighting instincts, which is why it's generally seen as a last resort or a sporting event. We were already fighting almost entirely with weapons before we even evolved into modern hmosapiens, much less before the modern racial divide occurred.

The reason hand to hand fighting can be a sport at all is because we are all so naturally pathetic at it compared to animals that evolved to kill unarmed. Rejoice.
              Last edited by ////; 09-19-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I thought you were being humorous or trying to get a rise out of people by describing your interactions with a single family of rejects who got stuck on your block after everyone else moved out & determining based on these interactions that white people do not have "fighting instincts". I reckon they were just losers.

Do you count boxing in your theory? I mean if you look at Mexico's top boxers both historical and present, a lot of those who rise to the top are the White/Spaniard variety of Mexican — definitely a disproportionate amount relative to their population share in Mexico.

Humans in general have minimal barehanded fighting instincts, which is why it's generally seen as a last resort or a sporting event. We were already fighting almost entirely with weapons before we even evolved into modern hmosapiens, much less before the modern racial divide occurred.

The reason hand to hand fighting can be a sport at all is because we are all so naturally pathetic at it compared to animals that evolved to kill unarmed. Rejoice.
                white spaniards? say what? Morales? Barrera? Marquez? Chavez? Salvador Sanchez? lol Canelo is the only white Spaniard-Mexican bruh and even Canelo probably has at least 15% mexican/indigenous blood I wouldn't doubt it. Looks can be deceiving.

but your perspective is interesting I never looked at it like that why fighting became a sport, interesting lecture lol.. but point still stands, from my personal observation white people are not good at hand to hand combat NOT ALL I know there's some whites that can whoop some ass easy, but again from MY perspnal observation based on what I have seen and experienced its true, white people kinda suck at fighting bruh lol.

Comment

white spaniards? say what? Morales? Barrera? Marquez? Chavez? Salvador Sanchez? lol Canelo is the only white Spaniard-Mexican bruh and even Canelo probably has at least 15% mexican/indigenous blood I wouldn't doubt it. Looks can be deceiving.

but your perspective is interesting I never looked at it like that why fighting became a sport, interesting lecture lol.. but point still stands, from my personal observation white people are not good at hand to hand combat NOT ALL I know there's some whites that can whoop some ass easy, but again from MY perspnal observation based on what I have seen and experienced its true, white people kinda suck at fighting bruh lol.
                  You truly believe that white people are inept at fighting? Have you considered how much the economic state of a person plays in to this game? Whites were coming from the slums. Germans, Italians, and just everybody who migrated to the US. For you to imply that whites can't fight is simply ridiculous. Whites were prominent in boxing back when whites were poor. Who now occupies the slums? Not the jews, not the Italians. The blacks and the Mexicans occupy the slums now. And here they are dominating boxing... go figure...……..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    I've seen the exact same thing from countless blacks. What are you talking about?
                    Stop fuking bringing up Blacks. The ****in t.s and the poster you are responding to are ****in Mexican. Cant I just see Peter vs Pablo just once. Stop involving Tyrone. Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      You truly believe that white people are inept at fighting? Have you considered how much the economic state of a person plays in to this game? Whites were coming from the slums. Germans, Italians, and just everybody who migrated to the US. For you to imply that whites can't fight is simply ridiculous. Whites were prominent in boxing back when whites were poor. Who now occupies the slums? Not the jews, not the Italians. The blacks and the Mexicans occupy the slums now. And here they are dominating boxing... go figure...……..Rockin'
                      hmm from what I see in boxing blacks always dominated it for rhe most part although white people were a lot more competitive back then which yeah I suppose your right it could be the economic situation

Comment

Working...
                      X