No announcement yet.

The Predator!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Predator!

Who is going to see this? What are your hopes and expectaitons of this movei? The original Predator is in my top 2 or 3 films of all time!! I ****ing love that movie and I really like Predator 2 as well!!! Predators and AVP were solid as well! Hope this one is atleast a solid addition to the franchise and not total crap live avp2! YOURE ONE UGLY MOTHER****ER!!!!! If it blleeds, we can kill it!!!! What the helll are you? God what a classica the orginial was!!!

Love Predator.
    Nothing beats Arnie and Carl Weathers and Jesse Ventura.
    Them dudes back then were bad asses.
    90s style.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Love Predator.
      Nothing beats Arnie and Carl Weathers and Jesse Ventura.
      Them dudes back then were bad asses.
      90s style.
      predator was 80's

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        predator was 80's
        Just of been very late 80s cause i remember when I was young and it first coming out.
        I thought it was 92.

Comment

Where is Chris Hansen when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Who is going to see this? What are your hopes and expectaitons of this movei? The original Predator is in my top 2 or 3 films of all time!! I ****ing love that movie and I really like Predator 2 as well!!! Predators and AVP were solid as well! Hope this one is atleast a solid addition to the franchise and not total crap live avp2! YOURE ONE UGLY MOTHER****ER!!!!! If it blleeds, we can kill it!!!! What the helll are you? God what a classica the orginial was!!!
            Are you jewish... excellent post.... thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Where is Chris Hansen when you need him?
              I love him... to catch a predator..... madtv spoofed it. that show...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfIE-5FLQVw

So funny..

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                how dare you.

original must be my most watched movie along with goodfellas and commando but i guarantee this will be a steaming pile of turd. they always butcher the classics

actually judge dredd remake was dope, so ignore everything i just said

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  how dare you.

original must be my most watched movie along with goodfellas and commando but i guarantee this will be a steaming pile of turd. they always butcher the classics

actually judge dredd remake was dope, so ignore everything i just said
                  Commando is the perennial, over the top kick ass 80s action movie. Arnold kills the same dude wearing different facial hair about 40 times So many classic one-liners as well, god I LOVE that movie. But Predator is just on another tier of film, right up there with Die Hard as the greatest action movies of all time imo. I wonder how many hours of my life have been spent just watching Predator haha

Comment

Trailer looks good.

I still wish Arnold and Danny Glover would team up to make a Predator movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X