Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bscene Lounge - GGG or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely eager to watch this one again. Canelo surprised me by insisting on not taking one step back the whole fight and coming forward. I certainly never expected that. I didn't score it on a round by round basis but I felt a draw would have been reasonable. I had GGG winning 9-12 so I really need to analyze the fight more closely to determine who won IMO. Great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

I thought GGG won doe

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        I've been arguing with a lot of these emotional golovkin hoes, and a lot of them are crying about how I could possible give canelo the 12th round.

I keep going back to this punch I saw that when I saw it I ****ing felt it. I was watching it in HD with speakers on and when I saw it I felt it in my bones. I think that was what caused the bleeding on Golovkin. It was the hardest shot in the fight.

I've been waiting for a replay but I got it now. You can't feel the full impact with the quality and no sound but this is the punch I'm talking about.

It happens at 1:10 in the youtube video with 1:46 left on the clock

Oh so you felt Canelo's one punch in your bones so that means he won the round even though he was being bossed around for the majority of the round also outlanded

Nah it just means your bones are brittle

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Oh so you felt Canelo's one punch in your bones so that means he won the round even though he was being bossed around for the majority of the round also outlanded

Nah it just means your bones are brittle
          Canelo did more damage in round 12, that's why he won the round.

You score damage in a fight. One punch could end a fight. That one punch rocked Golovkin, and caused him to start bleeding. Look at his face.

It was a thunderous shot. If you're a boxing fan, you appreciate the quality of a punch. Wait for the HD version. I'm still looking for one.

Comment

Canelo did more damage in round 12, that's why he won the round.

You score damage in a fight. One punch could end a fight. That one punch rocked Golovkin, and caused him to start bleeding. Look at his face.

It was a thunderous shot. If you're a boxing fan, you appreciate the quality of a punch. Wait for the HD version. I'm still looking for one.
            How did he do more damage? Because he reopened the cut ggg has since round 1?

Golovkin landed the more meaningful and devastating punches

Had him hurt in the round before and the one before that

Comment

How did he do more damage? Because he reopened the cut ggg has since round 1?

Golovkin landed the more meaningful and devastating punches

Had him hurt in the round before and the one before that
              He did more damage because he landed the better shots lol

That punch i'm talking about when i heard it on my speakers sounded like a nuclear explosion. It's the kind of sound I heard when Mike Tyson landed a body shot, or when Pacquiao was beasting in his prime. It means it landed hard.

He ****ed that uppercut back from left field and landed it flush on Golovkin with the full force of his body.

Comment

He did more damage because he landed the better shots lol

That punch i'm talking about when i heard it on my speakers sounded like a nuclear explosion. It's the kind of sound I heard when Mike Tyson landed a body shot, or when Pacquiao was beasting in his prime. It means it landed hard.

He ****ed that uppercut back from left field and landed it flush on Golovkin with the full force of his body.
                Your problem is that you put too much stock into special effects like sound and some other shyt

It's fine if that impresses you but that's not how you score a fight

Comment

Eh. I barely pay attention to official decisions anymore. I feel like everyone knows who won a fight but the fans of the guy who got the crappy decision are obligated to rub it in for a few days just to be guys. But people know who won. Just like people ignore all the dumb official belts and know who the man is in a division.

I only really get upset anymore are terrible reffing where we never get to see the true outcome of the bout. IE jumping on Kovalev's back as he hunched over from a groin shot and waving it off. Still trying to wrap my head around that one.
                  Last edited by ////; 09-16-2018, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Your problem is that you put too much stock into special effects like sound and some other shyt

It's fine if that impresses you but that's not how you score a fight
                    Wow man you are not a boxing fan. You don't comprehend the dimensions of a punch.

This was a special stars aligning kind of shot, and you're playing it off. That's like saying Lebron's gaming winning shot against the pacers was just another lay-up.

Comment

Wow man you are not a boxing fan. You don't comprehend the dimensions of a punch.

This was a special stars aligning kind of shot, and you're playing it off. That's like saying Lebron's gaming winning shot against the pacers was just another lay-up.
                      What counts is how the punch affects you and GGG ate it and kept coming

Stars aligning kind of shot...lol... Did the punch kd ggg or even hurt him? No

Comment

Working...
                      X