Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why haven't these people left the U.S yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason they say that is that they think they are so loved by the public that they will vote to their idea so they won't loose them.

Comment

They really said that? Famous people are so stupid.

Comment

lol thanks for the replies yall

Comment

Of all the celebrities making those promises, I think only Madonna kept her word and moved to Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Of all the celebrities making those promises, I think only Madonna kept her word and moved to Portugal.
            lol 1 out of so many. and i bet she was already living there anyways

Comment

Even if I wanted to move out of the country, I genuinely do not know how. Or where I'd go.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Even if I wanted to move out of the country, I genuinely do not know how. Or where I'd go.
                If you work online you can live anywhere with internet these days. If you don't its a lot harder to so without a nice stack of money or some skills that can be used to make money in another country.

Where is a much broader & harder thing to figure out cuz there are so many places one could enjoy or prefer.

I definitely plan to live elsewhere again eventually & to retire outside of the US for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  If you work online you can live anywhere with internet these days. If you don't its a lot harder to so without a nice stack of money or some skills that can be used to make money in another country.

Where is a much broader & harder thing to figure out cuz there are so many places one could enjoy or prefer.

I definitely plan to live elsewhere again eventually & to retire outside of the US for sure.
                  Just interested.
                  We're would you rather live than the United States of America.
                  I'm jelouse you guys get to live their.
                  It seems like the epicenter of the world.
                  One big huge city were all the cool people hang.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Just interested.
                    We're would you rather live than the United States of America.
                    I'm jelouse you guys get to live their.
                    It seems like the epicenter of the world.
                    One big huge city were all the cool people hang.
                    There's a lot of sh^tty & uptight people here to. There's some silly laws & I feel like we aren't progressing towards a better life for most people here quite like we should be. And with capitalism becoming like a religion here I feel like most cities have lost some personality & everywhere you go looks the same or similar. Not to mention everything here seems to be about money & profit vs the merits of what you are doing or positive impacts BEYOND money & profit.

But I mean I think there are pluses & minuses to any place you are living. And its just about how important the pluses & minuses are to you specifically where you may or may not prefer to be.

For me personally I've not even been outside the US all that much (believe 18mos-ish total) & only to two countries, but I could see myself living in Costa Rica long term easily & I've heard about many other cool places to live.

Where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      There's a lot of sh^tty & uptight people here to. There's some silly laws & I feel like we aren't progressing towards a better life for most people here quite like we should be. And with capitalism becoming like a religion here I feel like most cities have lost some personality & everywhere you go looks the same or similar. Not to mention everything here seems to be about money & profit vs the merits of what you are doing or positive impacts BEYOND money & profit.

But I mean I think there are pluses & minuses to any place you are living. And its just about how important the pluses & minuses are to you specifically where you may or may not prefer to be.

For me personally I've not even been outside the US all that much (believe 18mos-ish total) & only to two countries, but I could see myself living in Costa Rica long term easily & I've heard about many other cool places to live.

Where do you live?
                      I live in Australia mate.
                      Perth Western Australia to be exact.
                      It's pretty laid back for a city more like a big country town.
                      It has beautiful weather, nice houses very close to the water but extremely isolated to the rest of the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X