• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    I hope so brother.
    I really do.
    Gonna be a great fight no matter.
    Just the atmosphere and anticipation makes it a great fight.
    I haven't been this excited since last year.
    Boxing fans are the winners in this one.
    This is a good fight without a doubt

One to get the pizza and burgers ready for haha

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m a fool tasked with a task... I’m from San Jose Cali... living in Tokyo. Ex convict.... so stupid. I wouldn’t recognize an azz whopping —- I’ll be in India..
      It T minus 8 weeks...

I don’t know what I’ll find... GOD willing... I’ll realize something. —- whatever I realize.....
      I hope it’s meaning ful—.

I have no idea what I’m doing? Why I’m alive?

I pray to my GOD... daily,,, I’m sherdiem spic Jew... y antes que morir me... most of the things.... I’ve ever hoped to have said.... are better said by other ppl. .. paul... mats... nobody~ me
      So where you going to in India? Theres nothing in India for a guy like you, except maybe you will find God.

Comment

Originally posted by modernboxing View Post
        So where you going to in India? Theres nothing in India for a guy like you, except maybe you will find God.
        That is Good enough for me.... to find God...I’d be so happy..

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          I must be suffering from the same disease. Z is a great poster and always has been. Real, true and down to earth when it counts. So honest and so true to life. Wish I lived next to that guy. And honestly, Japan doesn't sound like a horrible place to live.

Whenever my book sells a million copies, I think I'll take a trip around the world, stopping in Arizona and Japan to meet two of the coolest boxingscene brothers in the world.
          There's a handful of people on here that would be just awesome to live next to. Chill cats that I could just sit in the backyard and kill a 12 pack with while grilling up some food. I imagine Zaroku, you, and a few others to be in that camp.
          We might not get to hang out like that but at least we got this place to laugh and share stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            There's a handful of people on here that would be just awesome to live next to. Chill cats that I could just sit in the backyard and kill a 12 pack with while grilling up some food. I imagine Zaroku, you, and a few others to be in that camp.
            We might not get to hang out like that but at least we got this place to laugh and share stories.
            I feel the same bruh.
            I'm just a newbie but hanging here on boxing scene ive learnt so much.
            Alot of good posters here giving out alot of good knowledge.
            I could do a bbq and a 12 pak with some of these cool cats on here.

Comment

That's strange cause i swear when Julia caught you out with a mistake in a post you made you pretended it was no mistake and would of rather people think of you as gay than admitting you made a mistake in your post.
              Whatchu mean?

I've always been gay; it's obvious the straight posts is where I lie. Had nothing to do with Julia whatsoever. It wasn't a joke, I swear.

Like I told ya'll back then, I act tough on here, but I'm like Alex Jones: All my tabs have effeminate men

Comment

Originally posted by Golovnikov View Post
                Whatchu mean?

I've always been gay; it's obvious the straight posts is where I lie. Had nothing to do with Julia whatsoever. It wasn't a joke, I swear.

Like I told ya'll back then, I act tough on here, but I'm like Alex Jones: All my tabs have effeminate men
                Why lie then.
                If your gay be proud my man.
                Otherwise your just talking chit like normal.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  I handed him a devasting L where he asked for a rematch

I cant be asked finding the thread.

1bad65 can vouch and verify

The thread on martial arts.

Where he was arguing martial arts like muay thai and bjj are obsolete because of some wacky groin removal kung fu move.

I argued how he would remove a groin if an attacker is wearing thick denim jeans

I argued what if the attacker was a physically bigger martial arts traoned female. There is no groin to remove.

He stfu. He had zero answer and tried to go off tangent, resort to producing red herrings and ad hominem attacks. Of course i saw through those lame tricks.

His debate skills are below par.

Edit: here it is. Theres a part where he even tries to argue that a boxer can box on the ground lol

Enjoy.

Boy, you done know I've given you more L's on this forum than any other poster. The closest second is 1bad.

1bad might've won the prize, but he just avoids me nowadays, lol. I've tried to apologize to him.

By the way, I have a bone to pick with you: You caused me to body 1bad like that. You shouldn't have been sniffin' around my poetry, son. I should've just ignored your ass.

In that thread, you and Gloveking tried tag-teaming me like a Sasha Grey music video, yet I ended up handing L's out left and right.

Any real fighter knows I'm saying the truth. I don't sit here and pretend to be a programming genius (which was another L you took XD when I exposed you), and I sure as hell haven't lied about being Puerto Rican or having dabbled in boxing in my youth

So it is what it is: That thread just proves your ignorance as to combat.

I'm just mad Zaroku turned out to be fake, because I would've liked to have sparred Gloveking.

Anyway, for the record, you were distraught over those Ls and ended up chasing me relentlessly trying to win your balls back, which ended up in your "releasing" my name, which then ended up in my bodying 1bad with the revelation of a sparring video.

So, if anything, lol, 1bad should be mad at you.

And, by the way, I have more info on others that I haven't released. I've learned from my mistakes. Stuff that's worse than 1bad's vids

Comment

Why lie then.
                    If your gay be proud my man.
                    Otherwise your just talking chit like normal.
                    How can I be proud when Alex Jones keeps all the good links to himself? I call him all the time, and he starts bragging about the new "lady men" models coming over from Thailand to film his movies and won't share. Says I haven't paid the subscription.

I'm like

What??

And he's like

"You know how I want you to pay. I've always wanted you to pay."

I don't hang out with him no more

Comment

Originally posted by Golovnikov View Post

Boy, you done know I've given you more L's on this forum than any other poster. The closest second is 1bad.

1bad might've won the prize, but he just avoids me nowadays, lol. I've tried to apologize to him.

By the way, I have a bone to pick with you: You caused me to body 1bad like that. You shouldn't have been sniffin' around my poetry, son. I should've just ignored your ass.

In that thread, you and Gloveking tried tag-teaming me like a Sasha Grey music video, yet I ended up handing L's out left and right.

Any real fighter knows I'm saying the truth. I don't sit here and pretend to be a programming genius (which was another L you took XD when I exposed you), and I sure as hell haven't lied about being Puerto Rican or having dabbled in boxing in my youth

So it is what it is: That thread just proves your ignorance as to combat.

I'm just mad Zaroku turned out to be fake, because I would've liked to have sparred Gloveking.

Anyway, for the record, you were distraught over those Ls and ended up chasing me relentlessly trying to win your balls back, which ended up in your "releasing" my name, which then ended up in my bodying 1bad with the revelation of a sparring video.

So, if anything, lol, 1bad should be mad at you.

And, by the way, I have more info on others that I haven't released. I've learned from my mistakes. Stuff that's worse than 1bad's vids
                      Post links to these L's u talk about

If not..... Then

Comment

Working...
                      X