Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Players needs to be inducted in the Basketball Hall of Fame

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX7UIsLF4sY

My Dad told me that Kevin Johnson was an amazing player in his prime. He averaged over 20 ppg, and over 10 apg for almost 5 NBA seasons.

Comment

Kevin Johnson, I could see. Chris Webber and Shawn Kemp, not so much. Very good players, but both left a lot on the table. A lot. And that has been since both were highly recruited preps.

Comment

Ben Wallace might eke in, even though I don't consider him a great player, but he was a great asset on any team.

Comment

The basketball hall of fame is so easy to get in, I think I might have a chance myself.

Comment

If it was up to me...

Chris - no
              Shawn - no
              Tim - no
              Ben - yes (we have to recognize role players/defensive players)
              Kevin - no

All those guys were elite for some time but none were ever in the conversation for being the best at their position.

Comment

Tim, I would say 60/40, because he was a good player, but not great.

Comment

Webber - a case can be made

Kemp - Not a f.ucking chance

HardAway - A case can be made

Wallace - Id be down , heart and soul of the Pistons when they had their run

Kevin Johnson - Bad a.ss player but I believe injuries derailed
                  His career. Maybe give him the Cam Neely treatment and give him the nod regardless of injuries

The thing is with the exception of Wallace they were all elite players some of the best at their position but they all played in the Jordan era and didn’t win sh.it l. Like not even get to the conference finals . That’s a big strike against IMo

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Webber - a case can be made

Kemp - Not a f.ucking chance

HardAway - A case can be made

Wallace - Id be down , heart and soul of the Pistons when they had their run

Kevin Johnson - Bad a.ss player but I believe injuries derailed
                    His career. Maybe give him the Cam Neely treatment and give him the nod regardless of injuries

The thing is with the exception of Wallace they were all elite players some of the best at their position but they all played in the Jordan era and didn’t win sh.it l. Like not even get to the conference finals . That’s a big strike against IMo
                    I think the only reason Grant Hill made it into the Hall of Fame was because of his good college career, and he was a very popular player his prime.

He never played in the 2nd round of the playoffs until he played for the Phoenix Suns with Nash.

Comment

Working...
                    X