No announcement yet.

Serena loses another final and throws another Diva Fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    You got a time stamp, I ain't watching all of that.

First round to Garcia btw
    @1:30

I got Garcia winning the first 2....third was closer but I think Garcia took it.

Comment

Dam i just saw a video with new york liberals booooed naomi and serena williams acting like a sour lozer

That was shameful to watch

Hope japan does not think that americas think like liberals
      Sad to see specially our japanese friends are watching

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        @1:30

I got Garcia winning the first 2....third was closer but I think Garcia took it.
        I’m becoming more hated by lil aimless, gameless, on line lil hoes...

I believe porter will beat Danny... I got no animosity towards either man, but I’m going to bet cash money that porter wins by the 10th round.. I’ll win or lose some cash... if I win, my wife is pre spending it..I call her Taxi Toki... she’s a money spending half Korean beauty...

I got history and trust with you... tell me... man to man... will Danny g beat my guy... porter... save me... let me hedge my bests... I stopped betting against Floyd when I saw him beat Castillo in the rematch... Ployd is unfadeable... when Mosley landed his big bond in the second round... ave puto... goes to sleep... Floyd held on... then... and den...I saw Ployd whip up on Mosley... me... I’d of grabbed Floyd and body slammed him... Sugar Shane... btw.. I hare when young mo****ers use sugar in their name... it’s to me.. old og... disrespectful. Sugar Ray Robinson... Sweet as sweet can get...

I got three lil girls calling me daddy...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Dam i just saw a video with new york liberals booooed naomi and serena williams acting like a sour lozer

That was shameful to watch

Hope japan does not think that americas think like liberals
          Sad to see specially our japanese friends are watching
          I’m here, and it’s on the news regularly... I got asked about it... I don’t even know how to play tennis...

Japan thinks that Americans keep saying we are number 1...
          2020 Olympics... in Tokyo... the top boxer will be this half Mexican kid.. vicious.. the top rugby chick.. half Samoan.. the top hopefuls are pretty much mixed with blacks, Latinos, Pacific Islanders, Russians

I need to take a photo of a business card I got... two days ago...

Asamiya Seikou (Kyoko). Her business card, which I’ll post...is a certified... long sword teacher... I met her on the street 10 meters from my home... she was carrying her long sword...

Comment

painful to watch :////
            yall libetards sucks
            NIKE u watching this???????????? did u tell her to Just cry it?????

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I’m becoming more hated by lil aimless, gameless, on line lil hoes...

I believe porter will beat Danny... I got no animosity towards either man, but I’m going to bet cash money that porter wins by the 10th round.. I’ll win or lose some cash... if I win, my wife is pre spending it..I call her Taxi Toki... she’s a money spending half Korean beauty...

I got history and trust with you... tell me... man to man... will Danny g beat my guy... porter... save me... let me hedge my bests... I stopped betting against Floyd when I saw him beat Castillo in the rematch... Ployd is unfadeable... when Mosley landed his big bond in the second round... ave puto... goes to sleep... Floyd held on... then... and den...I saw Ployd whip up on Mosley... me... I’d of grabbed Floyd and body slammed him... Sugar Shane... btw.. I hare when young mo****ers use sugar in their name... it’s to me.. old og... disrespectful. Sugar Ray Robinson... Sweet as sweet can get...

I got three lil girls calling me daddy...

Hahaha. Man, it's too late to give a prediction. I always thought this one could go either way, but I was leaning toward Porter taking it. I had it dead even going into the last round. That round, I thought Garcia might have edged it...but I could also see the judges giving it to Porter.

And there it was. Porter by the slimest of decisions. I could also have seen a draw. Was a pretty good scrap!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                We all know the agenda that you, hectari, and the OP like to push. As a matter of fact you only just came back from a ban.

Johnny Mac and Jimmy Connors are tennis legends. Having a bad temper isn't going to stop Serena from going down in history as a legend too.

Cry some more about it.
                I could give a rats ass how Serena williams acts.

Why is my name being mentioned in here I don't even post in this section anymore

but I still see my name being mentioned get a life, what agenda I don't like racists, I only got called racist when I started pointing out the entitlement and racism by those pro black boxing fans on here and youtube.

apparently they can be racist and bias but you cant criticize their favorite fighters or you are a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Hahaha. Man, it's too late to give a prediction. I always thought this one could go either way, but I was leaning toward Porter taking it. I had it dead even going into the last round. That round, I thought Garcia might have edged it...but I could also see the judges giving it to Porter.

And there it was. Porter by the slimest of decisions. I could also have seen a draw. Was a pretty good scrap!
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2NrL_yNUyQ

I keep getting things wrong... peace lil brother... respect.. watch how I attract hate... make my g grandmother... a beautiful black woman... Angelita Jackson known by lil girls... my hate fan club is growing so fast...

Easy money... I’m good.. I went outside to walk my dogs... saw wimmin I can no longer attract... I’m happy... now is my time.. one moth and a few days.. I’m going back to Cali... a month after that... I’m in India... trying to figure things out..

My wife asks me.. regularly.. why I battle’s with fools.. I don’t know... but it’s fun... lil hoe’s be lining up for OG dong..

Because I can... because I can...

Hear me now.. & believe me next week..
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 09-09-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2NrL_yNUyQ

I keep getting things wrong... peace lil brother... respect.. watch how I attract hate... make my g grandmother... a beautiful black woman... Angelita Jackson... steal a Jew bonus heart..

My wife asks me.. regularly.. why I **** s with fools..

Because I can... because I can...

Hear me know.... believe me next week..

Adseepy ieee.
                    You got crushed,., like that Bobby dude..

I’m listening to fitty if I can’t do it.. then I know it can be done... but not by me...

Well you picked the right guy, homie. You just had it going in the wrong round. Personally, I thought if there would be a stoppage, it would be my Garcia. Maybe catch Porter with one of those wild, no look left hooks. Other than that, I saw a decision...but it was hard to know which way to go. Thought Porter would edge it and I guess he did. But could have very easily been a draw!

Comment

How can anyone defend the way she acted?

She was losing badly

Got called out for being coached (which is not allowed)

Smashes her racket

After a point is then taken starts talking all kinds of **** to the umpire.. threatening his career.. demanding he (lol @ this) say sorry to her

More officials come out.. she breaks down and starts crying.. breaking out the i am a mother and women crap.. typical lib.. no wonder the crowd booed the hard working Japanese girl who won fairly

Comment

Working...
                      X