No announcement yet.

George Clooney should run for US President in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No just no. No more Trump. No Clooney. No Oprah. Can we please stop with the celebrity turned politician thing.
    Kanye baby! We gonna have a first lady with a pron video

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

Haha. George fell in with lots of others in Hollywood as picking a loser in '16.

Comment

Another celebrity full of himself

Comment

Name recognition can go a long way but people seem to forget Donnie set up his run decades before. He didn't just jump in. Cable news and other outlets had him on talking politics for damn near 20 years giving him some credibility no matter how far fetched it seemed.

Comment

The Rock for prez he'll lay the smackdown on all them niíggas

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post

The Man has the looks, and the attitude to be the next US President.

Has the looks, Thats Fucking stupid. DOES HE HAVE THE POLICIES

This is the man who should be president in 2020, and he will be the president past 2020

Last edited by Build That Wall; 09-08-2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  I might vote for his wife. She's actually smart.
                  Well too bad. She wasn't born in America

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Stormy already said he has a little cawk. Plus have you seen his hands?
                    Hands aren't an indicator. Foot-size is. Ask me how I know...

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post

The Man has the looks, and the attitude to be the next US President.
                      I think his people are extremely wealthy.. old big money..
                      my wife thinks he’s a bit more handsome than me... he’s my age.. born days apart.. he was born into wealth.. me...no wealth..

Him never had to do jobs he hated... me.. grinder out all kinds of work..

Politics... sure... he has the name... backing.. fame... Z.. paul m...life has been good to me... so far...

I have to take jhonny out for his walk, my beautiful wife kept me up all night, complaining about a coworker... I gave her permission to quit and move on...

I’m old, broke, but....I am capable of supporting my wife...

Comment

Working...
                      X