The official lounge debate thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Do you have Trav on ignore?
    Quickest way to answer your own question is to try and quote me from your Travesty account.

Comment

Okay first topic:

Circumcision, yay or nah?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Okay first topic:

Circumcision, yay or nah?
        Nah. I think its not a necessary thing. Just gotta educate boys to clean themselves properly when you teach them to bathe as a parent. As a circumcised cat I feel like my dick was mutilated as a baby cuz of silly ass religious beliefs. Granted I still got a pretty ass dick, but it'd been all the prettier today if it was natural & not adapted for no goddamn good logical reason.

Comment

Too many posters claiming victories without putting in the work.
          Julia were you at??

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Nah. I think its not a necessary thing. Just gotta educate boys to clean themselves properly when you teach them to bathe as a parent. As a circumcised cat I feel like my dick was mutilated as a baby cuz of silly ass religious beliefs. Granted I still got a pretty ass dick, but it'd been all the prettier today if it was natural & not adapted for no goddamn good logical reason.
            Welcome back Panda. I was just in Vegas this past weekend man, u still there?

Anyways i agree man i always felt being circumcize robbed me of some girth...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Welcome back Panda. I was just in Vegas this past weekend man, u still there?

Anyways i agree man i always felt being circumcize robbed me of some girth...
              Nice. Have a good time?

And I just got back here yesterday. Spent a few months in Alaska. Crazy ass mfing place if you've never been. Its like going back in time a lil bit. Beautiful place though.

Comment

This is some weak ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Nice. Have a good time?

And I just got back here yesterday. Spent a few months in Alaska. Crazy ass mfing place if you've never been. Its like going back in time a lil bit. Beautiful place though.
                  Yeah man it was cool & chilled with friends.

I knew a couple guys that were in the Army and stationed in Alaska. They loved it. Said they drank and humped a lot of chicks.

Comment

Either way.
                    Don't think it matters too much.
                    Maybe its easier to keep clean being circumcised maybe not.
                    The only problem I have with it is that the circumcised dont normally have a choice about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Yeah man it was cool & chilled with friends.

I knew a couple guys that were in the Army and stationed in Alaska. They loved it. Said they drank and humped a lot of chicks.
                      Nice.

LOL yea those are two top activities up there. I don't drink & most the chicks look like lumberjacks so I did other sh^t but yea I get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X