• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Looks good enough for me.
    Yummmm.
    https://www.fdfworld.com/food/tokyo-...nts-world-2018

Some Japanese pizza places put mayonnaise on pizza.. a company called pizza la...

Comment

Wood cooked supergrain pumpernickel or cauliflower crust, currywurst sauce, gouda, etc cheese steak and egg sunny side up, multiple mushrooms, and all kinds of veggies

Comment

Homemade with chorizo, carne asada, pico de gallo and slices of avocado.
        Last edited by TJ highway; 09-06-2018, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Some Japanese pizza places put mayonnaise on pizza.. a company called pizza la...
          Years ago, I went to a pizza place near the central railway station in Tokyo

Best I have ever had

Comment

Man I would smash them Tokyo dishes.
            They looked hella good.
            I've never heard of mayonnaise on a pizza though.
            Dude musta been pretty wrecked to think up that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Years ago, I went to a pizza place near the central railway station in Tokyo

Best I have ever had
              I might know the place... pizza and beer on me...

Jhonny’s wife is in the hospital... I’m all sensitive... my wife isn’t here..

I heardvthebvet saying infections.. no guarantees... etc... memo manuela slpt next to me for a long time.. I call her my second wife... I slapped a j dude for nearly hitting her.. I like targets... focal points where I can get off..

Now... it’s God... I don’t and cannot tell GOD anything... I live and die on his word..

Sure.. I’m a fool... I believe in that which can’t be seen... guilty as charged..

Pizza a beer on me.. I think I know the place, near shinagawa station... hamamatsu cho.

Comment

1 tub of peanut butter,
                chicken wings (raw, of course,)
                wallpaper paste,
                jet fuel,
                human toes

Comment

I might know the place... pizza and beer on me...

Jhonny’s wife is in the hospital... I’m all sensitive... my wife isn’t here..

I heardvthebvet saying infections.. no guarantees... etc... memo manuela slpt next to me for a long time.. I call her my second wife... I slapped a j dude for nearly hitting her.. I like targets... focal points where I can get off..

Now... it’s God... I don’t and cannot tell GOD anything... I live and die on his word..

Sure.. I’m a fool... I believe in that which can’t be seen... guilty as charged..

Pizza a beer on me.. I think I know the place, near shinagawa station... hamamatsu cho.
                  Love to mate but I’m in Australia

Also used to go to yakatori bars under the railway and get blind on traditional sakes

Tokyo is a great town and as my kids godparents live there, we’ll be back soon and I’ll look you up

Comment

Large pizza with everything on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Love to mate but I’m in Australia

Also used to go to yakatori bars under the railway and get blind on traditional sakes

Tokyo is a great town and as my kids godparents live there, we’ll be back soon and I’ll look you up
                      Do that... I know where to go... my wife bets tickets to art shows and concerts... I got an ex co worker Jenna.. lives in the Capital Canberra with her husband and two daughters... lovely...

I’ll seek you out..

Comment

Working...
                      X