No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I heard Joe Mansion (I think that's his name) might vote for him but given the current climate I don't think it's likely.

I think Murkowski will vote "no." She made a statement yesterday condemning Trump for his mocking of Blasey-Ford.
    Yeah I heard a couple of red state dems might vote yes.. but only if the republicans already have the votes needed

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Dude pretty much none of them were voting for him no matter what.. They admitted as much before any of this sexual assault crap came up..

That's why we are so pissed.. They withheld the letter to the last moment.. trot out a load of accusers..

Then act like they have the women's best interest at heart (even though they leaked against her wishes).. top it off they got the FBI investigation they wanted.. but now it didn't last long enough?? Hey we could have done it 8 weeks ago if you didn't deliberately hide the letter and stall

I think you might get some dems saving there own asses (red states) and voting kav.. but only if they were losing the vote anyway

Yeah, it all about politics, but to play this dirty game and attempt to destroy this man's life is taking it to a new level.

We all knew that they were just playing for time, trying to delay the confirmation hearing till after the mid terms where they could get a majority in the senate and block his appointment.

Comment

• We only have 1 red state Dem left who hasn’t declared their support, Manchin.

The others already said No given that they are already behind in the polls and would most likely lose their re-election anyways, so might as well salvage their base with a No vote.

Comment

• The vote is scheduled for tomorrow, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            The vote is scheduled for tomorrow, correct?
            End of debate vote is tomorrow, Kavanaugh appointment vote should be within 30 hours after that, so sometime Saturday, or earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              End of debate vote is tomorrow, Kavanaugh appointment vote should be within 30 hours after that, so sometime Saturday, or earlier.
              Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                If you have an FBI investigation and you get cleared then the senators should take that on board.

They have not questioned record on why he can't do the job so he need to get confirmed.

If he doesn't then it is a huge blow for American democracy.
                The FBI report doesn’t draw conclusions or make recommendations

It’s basically transcripts of interviews and leaves the reader to decide

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  The FBI report doesn’t draw conclusions or make recommendations

It’s basically transcripts of interviews and leaves the reader to decide
                  And they found nothing to indicate Kavanaugh was a sexual predator.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Yeah, it all about politics, but to play this dirty game and attempt to destroy this man's life is taking it to a new level.

We all knew that they were just playing for time, trying to delay the confirmation hearing till after the mid terms where they could get a majority in the senate and block his appointment.
                    lol

The guy lied on multiple occasions under oath so what makes you think that he’s not lying about this?

Kav has been his own worst enemy in this process

Comment

• These onebad65 cats love slick willy fiscal conservative survival of the fittest sexcapades

because they think these sins justify eachother
                      Last edited by maracho; 10-04-2018, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X