No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You want him confirmed no matter what he’s done in his past. Ok. I told you I don’t care if it’s a smear campaign because I’ve watched republicans smear people connected to the trump investigation for months.
    Got an example?

You're still avoiding Biden's FBI position statement and the fact that these women can go to the police at any time, and file a report...

Comment

• For those that have iHeart, you can have a listen. I don't know what it says as I'm not subscribed.

Update us if it's any good.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/658-T...-had-29906851/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Got an example?

You're still avoiding Biden's FBI position statement and the fact that these women can go to the police at any time, and file a report...
        I’ve literally answered that point 25 times before you posted the videos. It’s not about the crime, it’s about kavanaugh’s carachter. These women men don’t want him on the court. Going to the police doesn’t prevent that.

Please don’t play dumb regarding smears. We’ve discussed this before.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I’ve literally answered that point 25 times before you posted the videos. It’s not about the crime, it’s about kavanaugh’s carachter. These women men don’t want him on the court. Going to the police doesn’t prevent that.

Please don’t play dumb regarding smears. We’ve discussed this before.
          What about Kavanaugh's character? His character is intact. Why are you bringing up his character? Three women lying about him in an obvious smear does not define his character.

You want an FBI investigation? Obama's ball licker said FBI has nothing to do in such an instance. Police can do an investigation and bring criminal charges against Kavanaugh...

Bla, bla, bla, character, character. What about his character?

Comment

What about Kavanaugh's character? His character is intact. Why are you bringing up his character? Three women lying about him in an obvious smear does not define his character.

You want an FBI investigation? Obama's ball licker said FBI has nothing to do in such an instance. Police can do an investigation and bring criminal charges against Kavanaugh...

Bro just place him on ignore. No point in arguing this no one is changing their minds. Look at how shifty these women are. Look at who their lawyers are.

If they cant see this no point in arguing. Just post the facts that keep coming out and let people view it for themselves.

Comment

• Charles Cooke at NRO had these questions:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...wetnick-story/

#5 is

"According to the New York Times, Swetnick left school in 1980, and then went on to college. Swetnick claims that she “attended at least 10 house parties in the Washington area from 1981 to 1983 where the two were present.” That means that, at the time of the alleged incident(s), she was between 18 and 20-years-old at the least, and that Kavanaugh and Judge were between 16 and 18 at the most. Why was she, an adult, attending high-school parties with minors?"

So she, as an adult, admits she participated in parties where minors were being raped? Is she an accessory to the rape of a minor?

This isn't even a GOOD lie. I think she needs to be convicted of accessory to the rape of minors just based on her confession

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Bro just place him on ignore. No point in arguing this no one is changing their minds. Look at how shifty these women are. Look at who their lawyers are.

If they cant see this no point in arguing. Just post the facts that keep coming out and let people view it for themselves.
                This right here is unbelievable. I’m bad to debate with for not changing my mind but you and other Trumpers that don’t change their minds are ok and reasonable?

In other words- don’t debate Dunn because he won’t agree with us.

Damn dude you’re extremely weak as a man to even post what you did.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-26-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Charles Cooke at NRO had these questions:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...wetnick-story/

#5 is

"According to the New York Times, Swetnick left school in 1980, and then went on to college. Swetnick claims that she “attended at least 10 house parties in the Washington area from 1981 to 1983 where the two were present.” That means that, at the time of the alleged incident(s), she was between 18 and 20-years-old at the least, and that Kavanaugh and Judge were between 16 and 18 at the most. Why was she, an adult, attending high-school parties with minors?"

So she, as an adult, admits she participated in parties where minors were being raped? Is she an accessory to the rape of a minor?

This isn't even a GOOD lie. I think she needs to be convicted of accessory to the rape of minors just based on her confession
                  That is gold!

Comment

His carachter isn’t intact. I don’t know that they are lying. Kavanaugh has t said they are lying, he said he didn’t remember. Again let there be an investigation.

That way if they are lying they get punished. You guys seem afraid to find out that there is much more here or that an investigation stalks the nomination.

Aren’t you concerned about the integrity of the Court?
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-26-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                      word?

word??
                      I tried to be cool.

You couldn't let it go.

And now you cant gum up my Notifications any longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X