Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      She's as ugly and decrepit on the outside as she is on the inside.

Comment

Anyone else notice how the left scrutinized Kavanaugh's drinking habits while he was in college, yet not one of them said a word about Ginsberg's admitted over-indulgence of wine, which is the reason she often passes out in her chair?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          She's as ugly and decrepit on the outside as she is on the inside.
          She’s on her way out...

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Anyone else notice how the left scrutinized Kavanaugh's drinking habits while he was in college, yet not one of them said a word about Ginsberg's admitted over-indulgence of wine, which is the reason she often passes out in her chair?
            Or what she said about Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Obama smoked weed, did cocaine and other drugs as a teenager and young adult, and I’m pretty sure he still smokes kush.

But Kavanaugh loves beer. He’s a monster.

Comment

• Lmao can u imagine.. a bunch of tards who threatened to quit for Canada and screamed at the sky in rage and despair.. because Hillary wasn't elected..

Now crying that a guy accused of gang rape is not fit for office.. because he got angry and upset
                Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 10-09-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Obama smoked weed, did cocaine and other drugs as a teenager and young adult, and I’m pretty sure he still smokes kush.

I would remind you that to my knowledge no woman has come forward accusing Obama of the kinds of things they did Kavanuagh. It's not the drinking that people had a problem with, it's what he does to women (allegedly) when he drinks.

Comment

Clinton never inhaled, yet raped, molested and sexually harassed dozens of women over a span of decades, even while in office. In 2013 Alyssa Milano expressed her love for Bill Clinton--now all of the sudden she is back-tracking. Convenient.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I would remind you that to my knowledge no woman has come forward accusing Obama of the kinds of things they did Kavanuagh. It's not the drinking that people had a problem with, it's what he does to women (allegedly) when he drinks.
                      Neither did Kavanaugh. Those are just political pawns that the Democrats used. Christine Ford can forget about those pro-bono DNC sponsored lawyers if she ever gets sued by any party involved later on...

Comment

Working...
                      X