Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Maybe he should wait 36 years then file
    Ford hasn't filed a suit from what I've read so I don't get the connection.

For a man that says his life, name and family were destroyed by "lies" he neither wanted an FBI investigation to clear his name nor is suing said "liar" for defamation.

Just something to think about.

Comment

Well played.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

For a man that says his life, name and family were destroyed by "lies" he neither wanted an FBI investigation to clear his name nor is suing said "liar" for defamation.

You don't get the connection between her waiting 36 to make a claim, and him waiting 36 years to make a claim? Come on, now.

The man had already gone through 6 background checks, and more questions than all other nominees combined. His name should have already been clear, or else we have an incompetent FBI. Further, suing her would only continue this circus, and the negative publicity would far outweigh any financial gain.

Something to think about is why she has never, even to this day, gone to the police for a criminal investigation into an alleged attempted rape. Something to think about is why she never sued him, a man that affected her life so traumatically that she needs 2 doors in every room and can't fly, in all this time. She allowed this supposed sexual predator to sit on a federal bench, and decide people's lives by not saying anything, if this is true. That's something to think about, more so than why he hasn't sued her in the following week

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

• A lovely tweet from Kathy Griffin:

Comment

Though provoking post. If Ford lied as Kavanuagh said she did, why hasn't he filed a defamation suit? SHould be very easy to win.
                He might. It takes some time and Kavanaugh has other things to deal with now, Dunn.

Let's wait and see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  A lovely tweet from Kathy Griffin:

Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

Your making yourself look dumber than normal.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X