No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I simply posted he mocked her and you over reacted, same as you did with the fake Espinoza account. I thought you'd have matured since then. I was wrong.
    overreacted?

this is what I wrote:

how was he mocking her?

thats actually what she said
    how is that overreacting? and you said that he was mocking her I said idk what would make you say that he didnt do anything weird or anything (like for example that handicap reporter etc)

but im overreacting?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      why would Ford go to the police when the issue here isn't if the act was criminal but if it was bad enough that it disqualifies Kavanuagh from sitting on the Supreme Court?
      It can't disqualify Kavanaugh if Ford is full of shit. I hope she gets a defamation lawsuit against her from Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Let's see if the Democrats will send her some pro-bono lawyers then...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So what's the math to get Kavanaugh confirmed? If Murkowski, Flake or Collins votes "no" does he not get confirmed? (assuming all dems/independents vote "no")

Comment

• Hope they go after them hard..

Which dems will vote for Kav? Seems Collins and Flake have decided.. to vote yes

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Hope they go after them hard..

Which dems will vote for Kav? Seems Collins and Flake have decided.. to vote yes
                I heard Joe Mansion (I think that's his name) might vote for him but given the current climate I don't think it's likely.

I think Murkowski will vote "no." She made a statement yesterday condemning Trump for his mocking of Blasey-Ford.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  So what's the math to get Kavanaugh confirmed? If Murkowski, Flake or Collins votes "no" does he not get confirmed? (assuming all dems/independents vote "no")
                  If one of them votes no, it’s a 50-50 tie in which case vice president Pence gives his vote to break the tie.

Comment

• If you have an FBI investigation and you get cleared then the senators should take that on board.

They have not questioned record on why he can't do the job so he need to get confirmed.

If he doesn't then it is a huge blow for American democracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      If you have an FBI investigation and you get cleared then the senators should take that on board.

They have not questioned record on why he can't do the job so he need to get confirmed.

If he doesn't then it is a huge blow for American democracy.
                      Dude pretty much none of them were voting for him no matter what.. They admitted as much before any of this sexual assault crap came up..

That's why we are so pissed.. They withheld the letter to the last moment.. trot out a load of accusers..

Then act like they have the women's best interest at heart (even though they leaked against her wishes).. top it off they got the FBI investigation they wanted.. but now it didn't last long enough?? Hey we could have done it 8 weeks ago if you didn't deliberately hide the letter and stall

I think you might get some dems saving there own asses (red states) and voting kav.. but only if they were losing the vote anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X