Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsey Graham Blasts Democrat Senators

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Just saw a little recap of todays fucking circus.

Lindsey Graham....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        I have no idea how anyone can get blacked out from beer no matter how much ones drinks. Beer is just so lite.
        I've been 'blacked' or 'browned out' on beer many times. If you can get drunk off of beer, then you can black out - not hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I've been 'blacked' or 'browned out' on beer many times. If you can get drunk off of beer, then you can black out - not hard.
          I've drank a lot more than Kavanaugh, and I have never blacked out is when I drank a half a bottle of whiskey, went out had about 10-12 pints of beer and cider then was doing shots and chasers and then ended up in hospital having my stomach pumped.

Probably started drinking around 9pm, went out and drank like a fish till about 1am, passed out roughly that time and woke up about 4am

I remember everything until I collapsed and went unconscious, then remember waking up in hospital about 2 hours later. Maybe I was semi conscious and blacked out some bits, but I was in no state to do anything.

So unless I went unconscious, and really blacked out I remember everything, every time I drank.

Comment

• I want to know more about this other guy she refused to name. The one her friend Leiland claims that could be a Kavanaugh look-alike.

Ford dated this guy at the time and she refused to name him.
            I have a feeling that this guy will turn out to be a sex offender.

Comment

• Democrats Wait Less Than 30 Minutes To Begin Fundraising Off Kavanaugh Accuser's Testimony

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36393...-emily-zanotti

Comment

• Well I was on the lake but saw his open and was like holy ****! He nailed it! Haven't had a chance to read the rest. But man that was awesome.

Comment

• Facts

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ainst-him.html

Comment

• Kavanaugh’s own calendar does him in. She is wrong on the dates but his book had an entry about him drinking with the men she mentioned and there is no way possible she had seen his calendar entry.

That’s the point the prosecutor was removed.

I think you guys know the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      That was unexpected, but it sure was powerful.

He spoke the truth and he spoke it passionately.

If no one else does, I'll try and find a clip and post it.
                      I think Kavanaugh showed some pretty remarkable restraint. The stakes are just about as high as they can go with a SCOTUS seat on the line. But imagine just how angry he must be at this whole smear job.

I would have to be physically restrained and removed. These cocksuckers are complicit in turning me into a social pariah, having lunatics send death threats to my wife and children?

Oh no.

I'm trying to murder these fucks with whatever inanimate object I can find, or rip their heads off with my bare hands. It's murderous rage inducing stuff.

Fucking disgusting pieces of shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X