No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    so you only listen to what you wanna listen too?

did you hear what dr ford had to say?
    Superfans will be superfans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Graham is a hack

How he continues to get elected is beyond belief as he’s so obviously full of ****
      what did he say that wasn't true?

Comment

The truth... it’s the Left’s worse enemy.

Comment

• Lindsey Graham brought down the hammer.

Comment

• They democrats are really going to attempt, one by one, to get Kavanaugh to ask for an FBI investigation. It’s jokes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              They democrats are really going to attempt, one by one, to get Kavanaugh to ask for an FBI investigation. It’s jokes...
              that whitehouse dude is an idiot..... hes rehashing the same thing he already said smh

Comment

• I'm skeptical of Kavanaugh's claim that he has never blacked out and couldn't remember after drinking the night before.

He has said numerously "I drank beer, we drank beer, I still liking drinking beer....we got together to drink beer."

He's a self admitted beer drinker - there's nothing wrong with that. However, given that he has consumed alcohol (beer) since he was a kid, he's never blacked out?

I find that really hard to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I'm skeptical of Kavanaugh's claim that he has never blacked out and couldn't remember after drinking the night before.

He has said numerously "I drank beer, we drank beer, I still liking drinking beer....we got together to drink beer."

He's a self admitted beer drinker - there's nothing wrong with that. However, given that he has consumed alcohol (beer) since he was a kid, he's never blacked out?

Why, I have gotten belligerently drunk many of times in my earlier years and never blacked out to the point where I couldn't tell what happened the other night. Some events were fuzzy, but best believe if a girl was involved i would remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I'm skeptical of Kavanaugh's claim that he has never blacked out and couldn't remember after drinking the night before.

I never blacked out, got very drunk, yes, but never blacked out, and on more than just beer.

Comment

He’s Trump’s lap dog and hasn’t got an original thought in his head

Comment

Working...
                      X