No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Dunn responds in writing, Bernie and Zero Delay only responded in stupid pictures, memes and insults, so they’re gone.
    same here i tried giving bern a chance but he showed that hes still stuck on stupid and im actually surprised from zero delay maybe he had a different name before

Comment

• I know this Prosecutor can be much tougher with her questions but she is towing the line. Kavanuagh can't possibly mess this up.

Comment

• that am i still crying face that this fool has

Comment

• alot of the ford supporters here..... all they can do is make fun of brett kava for "crying"

but they cant even say anything about the statements he made

buncha hypocrites

Comment

• I knew Dr Ford looked familiar.....

Comment

Dunn responds in writing, Bernie and Zero Delay only responded in stupid pictures, memes and insults, so they’re gone.
              Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I knew Dr Ford looked familiar.....

This is a stupid picture/meme and this guy insults everyone. You should treat him like you did Zero and Bernie.

Comment

Yeah, but its always the exact same response, Go! Team! Go!

Doesnt that get old fast?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  alot of the ford supporters here..... all they can do is make fun of brett kava for "crying"

but they cant even say anything about the statements he made

buncha hypocrites
                  What’s there to say?

He simply made a long statement of denial and was very unimpressive in doing so

He won’t be disqualified because it’s “he said, she said” and the GOP have the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    This is a stupid picture/meme and this guy insults everyone. You should treat him like you did Zero and Bernie.
                    I don’t mind the occasional picture Dunn. But Zero and especially Bernie only responded in memes or insults. I either got a meme from him, or a. “I don’t speak russian Igor” so let’s not compare them. I was extremely patient and tolerant with these two before blocking them.

Comment

• I'm about to hit the road so I will miss the rest. Kavanuagh came off looking good. I thought the crying and the I had a friend that was assaulted was a little too much. Otherwise he was as credible as I felt Ford was regarding the sexual assault.

I truly hope he gets asked tough questions like DR. Ford was.

I seriously couldn't stand the crying. I can only imagine Trump when he saw that.

Comment

Working...
                      X