Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now he's a virgin and a proud one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Yeah what a loser, right? His family destroyed on a nationwide level by some drunk slut who can’t remember anything....

How dare he feel emotions!
      I hope one day some woman falsely accuses him of rape, and publicly too.

That would be epic karma.

Comment

• Unwatchable

Comment

• Like a virgin, HEY, touched for the very first time. Like a virrrrgin.

hahah more tears.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Im not the one crying, you are, trying to postpone the confirmation with this silly nonsense. We aren't even talking about rape here, we are talking about groping and grinding that no one else but the liberal accuser can confirm. These are despicable attempts at defaming a good mans character. I hope he is confirmed, and is confirmed as soon as possible as a nice F You.
            Yeah, more than likely he will be confirmed in. Not even about convincing any one from the other side anymore. All that matters is having numbers. Too bi-partisan political system.

Funny thing is though, both Dunn & Vlad are semi-right in their posts.

Oh, and groping & grinding is not sexual assault if the opposite party is willing/not remorseful during the moment. You drank, you were okay with it then, you do not get to b*tch & moan about it later by acting the victim.

Comment

• i know a woman from school and she texted me and i didn't rape her

lolololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                He's indigent and defiant - wouldn't you be, if you were wrongly accused?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Indigent means poor. The word you are looking for is indignant.

He was early but now he's crying too much.

Comment

He won’t answer you here, as I put him on ignore after his series of stupid pictures and gifs, bringing nothing intelligent or useful to the discussion.

He started a new thread about Kavanaugh in the Lounge...

Comment

Whatever way he reacts shows he's guilty.

Superfan logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X