Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do the most educated, enlightened, & reasonable Americans live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do the most educated, enlightened, & reasonable Americans live?

Srs.

I'm surrounded by hayseeds in the Midwest. Collective IQ of a bowl of bleach.

I feel like a man without a country. I want to live around smart people who have common sense and aren't hypocrites.

Am I doomed?

What are the best cities for capitalist minded misanthropes?

My man people are people. As you can see here on boxing scene, people are all around the world and are still hypocrites. Where in the Midwest are you located?

Comment

That are non liberal......... San Diego maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        My man people are people. As you can see here on boxing scene, people are all around the world and are still hypocrites. Where in the Midwest are you located?
        I just do not believe that people are people. At the very least, I need to get away from all of the uneducated religious zealots who have no vision for...anything.

I'm in the bible belt--large city.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          That are non liberal......... San Diego maybe??
          I wish I could afford it. Problem is, California is such a cesspool on so many different levels.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            I just do not believe that people are people. At the very least, I need to get away from all of the uneducated religious zealots who have no vision for...anything.

I'm in the bible belt--large city.
            Nah. Stay and enlighten them because they will continue to vote unfit people if they are left in their holes.

Comment

I'm thinking of making a move to the middle of nowhere. I miss being able to see the stars.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Nah. Stay and enlighten them because they will continue to vote unfit people if they are left in their holes.
                I can't deal with the libtard ideology, the constant fires, scooters littered everywhere...and the astronomical prices of everything.

Don't get me wrong, in a perfect world, I would be able to take San Diego with me to some place else. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  I can't deal with the libtard ideology, the constant fires, scooters littered everywhere...and the astronomical prices of everything.

Don't get me wrong, in a perfect world, I would be able to take San Diego with me to some place else. lol
                  I wonder where has a nice mixture, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    I'm thinking of making a move to the middle of nowhere. I miss being able to see the stars.
                    Yeah, I feel that. Build/buy a tiny house somewhere on cheap property. I would need to take some wilderness survival classes before I did all that though.

Maybe New Mexico...I've been thinking about it.

I really need some reasonable climate where the humidity isn't going to kill me for one half of the year and the freezing temps aren't going to kill me for the other half.

Comment

Working...
                    X