Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do the most educated, enlightened, & reasonable Americans live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    bisexual? Prove it?

En Attendant Godot is the play you should look up.

Why is your favorite philosopher and playwright is all about Brokeback Mountain shiat ???

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post

Why is your favorite philosopher and playwright is all about Brokeback Mountain shiat ???
      I don't know I never focused on that theme. I focused on the others.

Comment

I don't know I never focused on that theme. I focused on the others.
        Like what?

You told me to focus on Gadot but then the links I provided showed that all or most of his work is ****erotic

Comment

Like what?

You told me to focus on Gadot but then the links I provided showed that all or most of his work is ****erotic
          Look it up. Existentialism.

Comment

Look it up. Existentialism.
            The Gadot plays I provided above are supposed to represent the essence of Beckett's existentialism with his goal neing to show that one should follow one's individual desires (h0mo in Beckett's case) instead of Christianity, which Beckett falsely calls blind faith

Comment

The Gadot plays I provided above are supposed to represent the essence of Beckett's existentialism with his goal neing to show that one should follow one's individual desires (h0mo in Beckett's case) instead of Christianity, which Beckett falsely calls blind faith
              En Attendant Godot is the name. Get it right.

Christianity is blind faith and there is no true/specific purpose to life.

Comment

Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot is a play that presents conflict between living by religious and spiritual beliefs, and living by an existential philosophy, which asserts that it is up to the individual to discover the meaning of life through personal experience in the earthly world

Do you know anyone who the highlighted part would best describe?

Find the full play on Youtube and watch it. You could learn a thing or two. Or at least take your mind out of the box.

Comment

En Attendant Godot is the name. Get it right.

Christianity is blind faith and there is no true/specific purpose to life.
                  En Attendant Godot is French for the plays above, silly

The Bible and true Christian's dont fo bu blind faith. Read it and open your mind

Comment

Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot is a play that presents conflict between living by religious and spiritual beliefs, and living by an existential philosophy, which asserts that it is up to the individual to discover the meaning of life through personal experience in the earthly world

Do you know anyone who the highlighted part would best describe?

Find the full play on Youtube and watch it. You could learn a thing or two. Or at least take your mind out of the box.
                    Same as I said but you hid the h0mo stuff

Comment

En Attendant Godot is French for the plays above, silly

The Bible and true Christian's dont fo bu blind faith. Read it and open your mind
                      Why would think I don't know both the French and the English name?

The name you kept messing up is Godot. That's why I highlighted it.

Nothing proves the powers of God but you believe blindly. Mr Beckett had a point.

Comment

Working...
                      X