Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Bush and Obama speak today was so refreshing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W destroyed Iraq and Obama Libya. And Hillary cheerleaded the whole way.
    Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 09-02-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      globalists who want to crush the middle class, smh. You got two guys who peddled guns to the middle east and Mexico, allowed drugs to flood the country, and killed innocent Americans to benefit their globalist agenda. Some naive people thinking that these people are good....wake up.

http://www.globalistagenda.org/
      Fast and Furious was a big Deal and when It was brought to attention, It was considered a partison effort to semear Obama. Men of "honor" and "integrity" lol

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
        Two peas in a pod. Every president destroys a different country everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Agreed, that’s when we became slaves. Our fiat currency has no intrinsic value. The Federal reserve owns us.
          Nah. It's the other way. You guys own the Fed. It's your central bank.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Nah. It's the other way. You guys own the Fed. It's your central bank.
            Ah, yeah, right, themRich jews! Yes they do own it, and my buddy, a rich Jew is begging me to join the free masons. I’m not joking or lying, he basically wrote me off, because I didn’t take him up on his invitation to meet a few guys over dinner, and see if they like/trust me.

I wasn’t interested, and my buddy and are are no longer buddies, if we see each other, around mutual friends, it’s hi and bye status only.

One thing for sure, 32nd degree masons seem to look out for each other. Hrs one of those Scottish mason guys.

He changed a lot, he looks the same, but acts completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
              She also,sat on her hands when Bengazi, our embassy got over run. Our leaders keep selling us out. We keep electing garbage.

Comment

Ah, yeah, right, themRich jews! Yes they do own it, and my buddy, a rich Jew is begging me to join the free masons. I’m not joking or lying, he basically wrote me off, because I didn’t take him up on his invitation to meet a few guys over dinner, and see if they like/trust me.

I wasn’t interested, and my buddy and are are no longer buddies, if we see each other, around mutual friends, it’s hi and bye status only.

One thing for sure, 32nd degree masons seem to look out for each other. Hrs one of those Scottish mason guys.

He changed a lot, he looks the same, but acts completely different.
                Why do you say Jews are in control of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Lol at the responses here. Why are you old men so angry?
                  Not angry at all, just pointing out how silly you are. This is a troll thread right? Nobody can be that stupid.

Do you work now? Have you ever had a real job? Paid taxes?

Never mind. If people don’t agree with a PhD professor like you, were old and angry?

Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Why do you say Jews are in control of it?
                    Federal Reserve? Because they are, for the most part.

Free masons, they got juice. CFR, they got money, power, and influence. Three things I don’t have.

Comment

Federal Reserve? Because they are, for the most part.

Free masons, they got juice. CFR, they got money, power, and influence. Three things I don’t have.
                      Credible links now. Show me how they are in charge of the Fed.

Comment

Working...
                      X