Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Malone.... you in on this kat? and does he have a pass??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    A pass for what?
    really bruh???????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
      really bruh???????????????????
      Yup, really. Explain it to me please

Comment

no more passes for the whites. i think his music is chit, too. all that bedtime lullaby chit.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          no more passes for the whites. i think his music is chit, too. all that bedtime lullaby chit.
          I’d like to see him pull that Backstreet Boys sounding rap at the park when we are playing handball.

I’ll slap him until he shuts that chit down, if I don’t, others will.

George Michaels’ last Christmas song was better.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
          Last edited by Zaroku; 08-30-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Yup, really. Explain it to me please
            Originally posted by baya View Post
            Baya dile a este guey de lo que estamos hablando..........

Comment

"White rappers are guests in hip hop." - Lord Jamar.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                I'm closer to black culture than you are. You in Jamaica bumpin nothing but American music, watching our sports, hoping to be part of our culture! Stick to cooking Jerk meats and listening to Raegaton!
                Reggaeton is derived from Jamaican dancehall. Same way hiphop is derived from Jamaicans dubbing over their sound systems that were playing beats.

Check it. The godfather of hip hop is Jamaican and no you can never be closer to Black culture than me. How can you?
                Fool. I am Black. You are not talking to another honky, Hispanic or Asian. Silly as f**ck.

Go suck yuh modda big p**ssy, battybwoy!

Comment

I'm closer to black culture than you are. You in Jamaica bumpin nothing but American music, watching our sports, hoping to be part of our culture! Stick to cooking Jerk meats and listening to Raegaton!
                  Hip hop as music and culture formed during the 1970s in New York City from the multicultural exchange between African-American youth from the United States and young immigrants and children of immigrants from countries in the Caribbean.[29] What would be later described as 'block parties' in the US was a reality since the 1950s all over Jamaica, as MCs (called DJs in Jamaica) were talking and rapping over records at 'sound system' parties since at least 1949
                  Next time you waan run yuh mouth, go talk bout yuh mumma big stinkin" p**ssy and don't talk about what yuh don't know.

Comment

P**ssyhole, see mi teach yuh something new, again.

Mi will watch and see if yuh say, thanks.

Mi nuh expect it though because is a dutty household yuh coming. Even pigsty better than dat.

Comment

For the record, everyone should try jerk pork. It tastes like Christmas, and the flavor holds up well day by day. I am going to try Jamaican beef patties next!

As for Post Malone, he's okay. He's pretty Republican-y, but doesn't seem racist at least. He has a good voice. I get why Charlamagne tha God thinks he's just appropriating Black culture, but Post has a lot he can bring to the table for it to be an even trade, musically. Ultimately, since he's mostly going around acting like a happy stoner, it's hard to get mad at the guy. He looks nice

Lol he should stop playing around with that whole "my homies gon' make it go ra-ta-ta-taa" stuff, though. C'mon...I get it that he likes guns, but he's no gangster.

Comment

Working...
                      X