Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November Elections Trump's black vote...up or down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Elections Trump's black vote...up or down?

Apparently Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016.

Do you my Boxingscene fellows think that this % will increase or decrease in the upcoming midterms?

I think it's a fascinating question given everything that's going on

I don't know if I can make a poll? I didn't see an option for it when creating this topic on my phone.

Trump is perceived as racist by many and has said numerous inflammatory things. He has also engaged in infantile Twitter feuds with well known black men which may reduce his black vote (Lebron James, Don Lemon etc)

On the flip side the USA economy is doing relatively well and black unemployment is down. This in conjunction to some high profile black figures (Kanye West) publically showing support for Trump may increase his black vote.

What say you Boxingscene?

For disclosure, my personal opinion is that Trump will actually slightly increase his black vote this time (maybe 9-10%) in spite of all his perceived racism.

I think that the unemployment and economic figures will outweigh the drama and controversy in the minds of some black voters.

Thoughts?

He will get them all.

Comment

Its crazy considering trump is probably the most advertised as racist by Major News Medias out there vs any republican candidate or president but has the highest black percentage support

Whats going on?

Yah the wise blacks are not tuning in to the brainwashing machines
      They turnin that sheet off

Comment

Hm, I'll go over the Black vote in the special elections and I'll get back to you

Comment

BoxingScene aka BlackScene everyone obsessed with topics about black people

Comment

Is trump running in November???

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Is trump running in November???
              Trump runs every time the Republican party runs, you know that

It's why he campaigns for his guys.

You know what I mean, the November Elections revolve around Trump even if it's not his name on the ballots.

What do you think? Do you think he/Republicans will get more or less of the black voters?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                Trump runs every time the Republican party runs, you know that

It's why he campaigns for his guys.

You know what I mean, the November Elections revolve around Trump even if it's not his name on the ballots.

What do you think? Do you think he/Republicans will get more or less of the black voters?
                He will get less because Republican enthusiasm is down and Democrats have the juice right now.

Comment

Kanye and Candace are red pilling blacks at an astonishing rate. #WalkAway is also helping minorities to get off the Democrat plantation.

Only a libtard would think that Trump is a racist btw.
                  Last edited by denium; 08-23-2018, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    Kanye and Candace are red pilling blacks at an astonishing rate. #WalkAway is also helping minorities to get off the Democrat plantation.

Only a libtard would think that Trump is a racist btw.
                    I guess his history is just an aberration that somehow doesn't factor into how we evaluate him.

Comment

Working...
                    X