No announcement yet.

If you kick off every Latino in this country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The only posters I've upset are bigots, racists, Manny fans, GGG slurpers and AJ lovers. Hey look you are in each one of these categories.
    im not a fan of pacquiao.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      See, thats what I was addressing in my earlier post. You can't help but think in terms of sweeping generalizations. There is no room for nuance in your mind.

All groups of people have to be one certain type of way for you.
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Her point, while she made it in a terrible way, is spot on.

If we kick out all the Latino's, who will do the work that wealthy white people and business men hire illegals to do?
      Thats pretty clear for me base on this post that his either worried about rich people democrats not having slaves?
      Or his worried for illegals not having to get a job?

Or both

And that alone is a pro illegal or pro slaves views

U might say its not coz u aswell have similar confused mind as big dumb

Comment

The only posters I've upset are bigots, racists, Manny fans, GGG slurpers and AJ lovers. Hey look you are in each one of these categories.
        So u up?

Ready to hear my rules?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          im not a fan of pacquiao.....
          My bad 4 out of 5. Well I should've said posters that hate Floyd and it would've been 5 out of 5.

Comment

My bad 4 out of 5. Well I should've said posters that hate Floyd and it would've been 5 out of 5.
            So whats up beech?

U picked the padded gloves

Let me pick the ring size

Comment

u gonna take his bet or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                u gonna take his bet or not?
                Beech is trembling

Big Poosy arse dumb beech

Watch his gonna say the bet has expired

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Thats pretty clear for me base on this post that his either worried about rich people democrats not having slaves?
                  Or his worried for illegals not having to get a job?

Or both

And that alone is a pro illegal or pro slaves views

U might say its not coz u aswell have similar confused mind as big dumb
                  Huh? He was just pointing out that illegals are often hired to do that kind of work.

He didn't say he believed that because illegals do that work now, it is justified to hire illegal labor. He also did not express concern about illegals having work, just saying that many do have that work now.

Nothing in there is inconsistent with his long held stance that the proper approach is to penalize businesses that hire illegal labor. It is sensible to believe that if you make it more difficult for illegals to get work, that illegal immigration would drop as a result.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Huh? He was just pointing out that illegals are often hired to do that kind of work.

He didn't say he believed that because illegals do that work now, it is justified to hire illegal labor. He also did not express concern about illegals having work, just saying that many do have that work now.

Nothing in there is inconsistent with his long held stance that the proper approach is to penalize businesses that hire illegal labor. It is sensible to believe that if you make it more difficult for illegals to get work, that illegal immigration would drop as a result.
                    Yeah just as i thought

Dang im impressed doe with how u know how all of this and alot of excuse for the beech

Yo Big dumb yo better give this man a kiss

Nxt thing yo tell me is yo his baby mama? Or the color of undies he wearin?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Yeah just as i thought

Dang im impressed doe with how u know how all of this and alot of excuse for the beech

Yo Bid dumb yo better give this man a kiss

Nxt thing yo tell me is yo his baby mama? Or the color of undies he wearin?
                      Classic, resort to insults rather than try to challenge me on any intellectual level. I shouldn't have expected more from you.

What I said was 100% valid and you just have nothing legitimate to say in response.

Comment

Working...
                      X