Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White property starts to be seized by South African Govt.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    It's better than when the land was stolen under Apartheid. Those black families got nothing.
    If your advanced technological people of Africa had not still been living in mud huts and fighting with spears they may have been able to stand up against Apartheid...….Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 08-20-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

The Cobra is just chapped because he lives in America, enjoying all of the white mans creations and society, but his ancestors were living in mud huts when they were conquered. Grow up Cobra......Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 08-20-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        Two farms in the Limpopo province in South Africa have become the first properties to be seized without any court process and in the past week, two more orders for final appropriation for other farms have been signed—the first wave of the promised land seizures in that country, the Afrikaans Sunday newspaper Rapport has revealed.

According to the report, the owners of the two seized farms were earlier this year offered R20 million each for the farms by the government, even though they were valued at R200 million each, and their owners had contested the validity of the “land claims” which had been made against them.

The head of the office of “land reform” in the Ministry of Rural Development and Land Reform, Mashile Mokono, told the Rapport newspaper that the minister, Maite Nkoane-Mashabane, was “determined to speed up land reform.”

In this regard, the minister has this past week signed another two expropriation orders “where negotiations on the properties have ground to a halt.”

Both of the newly-seized properties belong to the Akkerland Boerdery (“Akkerland Farming”) company, which runs the properties as game farms. The owners had previously acquired an urgent court order halting the seizure of the properties until a decision was made on the legality of the seizure, but this seems to have now fallen by the wayside in terms of the new seizure order.

The lawyer representing Akkerland Boerdery, Theon Smith, told the Rapport that he and his clients were still going to contest the price being offered for the farms, and also the land claim itself, which had been made by blacks from the local Musekwa community.

Smith said the “disturbing” part of his client’s case was that the minister had ignored the law which said that they should have an opportunity to contest the seizure in court.

Annelize Crosby, the legal advisor for one of the large agricultural unions, AgriSA, confirmed to Rapport that what made the Akkerland Boerdery case unique “is the fact that the owners have not been given the chance to contest the seizure in the courts as the law currently demands.”

Nkoane-Mashabane’s focus on speeding up the “land reform” process comes after the ANC executive decided three weeks ago to proceed with the “land seizure without compensation” program, the Rapport added.

Mokono said that the South African courts would in a number of test cases soon give clarity on what constitutes “reasonable and justifiable” compensation in terms of section 25 of the country’s constitution.

http://newobserveronline.com/south-a...s-week-by-anc/
        Anytime property is seized without due process you living in a banana republic... who is in charge Of this sinking ship..

Now... if I were a smart white person... I’d fine a solid respectable hard working black South African... emphasis on black... where is my brother Big Dunn..At..

I think you are kinda nice to me because I’m ultra right wing? But... if the white man were smart... they’d be jewish smart... my people couldn’t own land in Europe... if you discriminate enough.. my people will find a way...
        Why can’t white South Africans find a way... Jew 101. I’m wondering... keep in mind in old and not smart... what do you propose... best solution... I don’t know.... I’m curious..

I can be on both sides of the fence/devide...

What’s you solution..

Comment

they are digging their own grave. i hope they get no money from the west any more, the other african countries can bail them out when **** hits the fan, surely? brothers will help brothers in time of need?
          Last edited by Prince Madison; 08-20-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Everything being done is being done under the rule of law. If they don't agree with the law they need to go to the polls & vote them out
            And altwhite and altblack nationalists only love law enforcement when it suits their racists views

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              If your advanced technological people of Africa had not still been living in mud huts and fighting with spears they may have been able to stand up against Apartheid...….Rockin'
              So what if they were. People in a culture should be able to choose how they want to live, they don't have to live the way you wanted.

But it's all good. they figured out how to deal with the white folks that stole their land. I bet white folks wont steal anymore land in south Africa again.

Go to South Africa, take your wife and daughter, and yell out loud what you said in the post I quoted.

Tell us what happens.

Comment

So what if they were. People in a culture should be able to choose how they want to live, they don't have to live the way you wanted.

But it's all good. they figured out how to deal with the white folks that stole their land. I bet white folks wont steal anymore land in south Africa again.

Go to South Africa, take your wife and daughter, and yell out loud what you said in the post I quoted.

Tell us what happens.
                I would be murdered by those barbarians, nough said.....Rockin'

Comment

Tell us what happens.

If the white man had never shown up your people would still be living in mud huts. Oh, wait..…...Rockin'

Comment

The Cobra is just chapped because he lives in America, enjoying all of the white mans creations and society, but his ancestors were living in mud huts when they were conquered. Grow up Cobra......Rockin'
                    You nailed it... perfect post... if these dudes pulled white mans techmology...they might be better.off three are Jews who swear off white mans tech.. there are Amish people who do the same... yet my boi siablo etc...steady using white mans tech mology... what is it?how does it work... ?

I keep simple math problems away from siablo....

Comment

If the white man had never shown up your people would still be living in mud huts. Oh, wait..…...Rockin'
                      ouch

Comment

Working...
                      X