No announcement yet.

Trying to find this stupid 80's or early 90's commerical/song

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    -MEGA- BostonGuy you turds are around my age. Did this song/commercial exist or is was it something created in my head by acid flashbacks?
    I don't remember said commercial. I do remember the Nickelodeon show "Salute Your Shorts" doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I don't remember said commercial. I do remember the Nickelodeon show "Salute Your Shorts" doe.
      Yea, Canelo looks like Budnick.

Comment

Do you remember the time George’s told everyone he was black?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Do you remember the time George’s told everyone he was black?
          Yes, and I remember the "haircut incident" where he waited 4.5 hours to get a haircut because he didn't want to speak up.

Comment

Yes, and I remember the "haircut incident" where he waited 4.5 hours to get a haircut because he didn't want to speak up.
            Yeah and then they beat him for wearing fubu

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Yeah and then they beat him for wearing fubu
              You're an annoying little turd. You've been following me around for like 10 years and getting smacked like a little girl the entire way yet won't let up.

Comment

I knew about that last part but I had no idea you were a tranny. Everything about you is a disaster.
                Pb32 worships Black men, not black people. He has no interest in black women, or women of any race unless they're stealing his dick time with the brothers.

You know, just like you.

Comment

Comment

You're an annoying little turd. You've been following me around for like 10 years and getting smacked like a little girl the entire way yet won't let up.
                    I can't even imagine having the ability to "buy" the satisfying and thrilling feeling of accomplishment that I get from my own hard work and dedication. Even though I'm considered poor, I'm the one that's living the "good life,” you have everything and have resorted to racism

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      Pb32 worships Black men, not black people. He has no interest in black women, or women of any race unless they're stealing his dick time with the brothers.

You know, just like you.
                      You got cucked by brack men and clied rike ritter gilr...

Comment

Working...
                      X